Gryffindor Common Room
Emerald Wolvenhowl

Banish the Boggart

Lions and Hollers, your help is needed. A Boggart has escaped the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, and is on the loose!

If you come across him, help us banish him by telling us what fearful item he shapshifted into (you can make up a fear if you like) and describe what he looked like after you cast the 'Ridikulus' spell upon him.

I spotted the Boggart outside the Gryffindor Common room. He turned into an Acromantula, so I imagined him wearing a baby pink, frilly tutu, with pink frosted tights and glittery ballet shoes.

I spotted the Boggart in my dorm room. He turned into my alarm clock and I imagined him being a soft pillow and blanket so I could go back to bed :P 

• Like 1

I spotted the boggart while I was taking a walk in the grounds. It took the form of a mean swan but after the charm, it turned into a fluffy chick with a lot of attitude.

(genuinely feared swans and geese for many years. Over it now.... or am I?)

• Like 1

I spotted the boggart while walking through a dark tunnel (where I... probably wasn't supposed to be). It turned into a million tiny spiders with red eyes and long hairy legs crawling over me. After I successfully cast the spell (may have taken a few tries), they all turned into a million squeaking rubber duckies. 

• Like 1

I spotted the boggart outside the castle. It changed into a figure of a famous evil wizard who had a snake- like nose and no hair. After the spell,  it had a mass of shocking pink furry hair -pygmy puff style.