Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Alexzandria Lestrange

What animal would you be as an animagus?

Guest Alexzandria Lestrange

I would be a fox. They are so sly, cunning, their looks can decieve at times (I look sweet) and are intelligent. Goregous Creatures.

Guest Angel Pevensie

I am not an Animagus. I excel at the other 5 categories of Transfiguration and have studied about it, but was not that interested in becoming one :yes:

Guest Thomas Lewis

I would be a Tiger.

And Angel i think you misunderstood the question lol. even if youre not interested in been an Animagus you can still comment on your favourite animal youd pick if you were ever one and that was the question, what youd be if you were one, not if youd be one or not.

Guest Reine Farrell

I'd be a wolf, they're my favourite animal and are so sly and cunning, and... mysterious! They're awesome! :rolleyes:

Guest Amelia Hart

I would want to be a tiger too, I am, after all, born in the Year of the Tiger!

A Cheeta, they have an amazing speed, a very excellent hunter and has a beautiful yellow coat. 

There are sooo many great options, I'm not sure I'd be able to pick just one! I guess I'm leaning towards a monkey because they can move quickly and are super well-balanced creatures. They're like little acrobats and moving quickly would be very useful. Monkeys are adorable ^_^

um, Pigmy Puff?

just kidding. I think I would be a thestral as they are powerful and misunderstood though I'll probably be something really stupid like a fly!