Gryffindor Common Room
Jack Evermore

What magical profession would you have?

I would probably be an auror. I want to change the world for the better and help people. As my wand is ebony with thunderbird feather it is highly suited to combat and transfiguration, which would come in handy with disguise. Thunderbird feather wands have a tendency to fire magic on their own which is good for defence.

What magical profession would you have?

I wanted to be an auror some years ago but being a curse breaker seems a lot more interesting. It seems to be fun and at the the same time dangerous but it's worth it! You can travel around the world, most of all you can get inside the pyramids, I'm always curious about what's inside them except for the mummies :D 

I'm still going through the making up my mind phase. I am having difficulty choosing between being auror, being involved in healing herbology or caring for magical creatures. Although I admit I have never thought of being a curse breaker until Lora mentioned it- it's sounds great.

I always quite liked the idea of working in the Department of International Magical Cooperation. I know it seems really dull based on what we read in the books but I honestly think it would be fascinating being able to interact with wizards from all over the world. I also seem to be quite good at mediating between different people and helping them find compromises so I think I'd make a good diplomat.

I'd also love working in the Muggle Worthy Excuse Committee because I'm great at making up stories and responding to crises. No, that wasn't a real half eagle, half horse wandering along the side of the road in Chiswick, it was someone who'd tried to hire a pantomime horse and been the victim of a terrible mix up at the costume shop. Duh. 

Of course, working at Hogwarts isn't half bad.... ;)

It is difficult to choose. I want either be a Healer, a Magizoologist, or a Professor at Hogwarts. I really love being a healer but I also want to study all about magical creatures. If I can't be both Healer or Magizoologist then I will stick with being a Professor, since I also love teaching :) 

As I love all things historical, I could easily see myself working in a magical museum or archive helping to preserve things for the future. Either that or working in somewhere like the Department of Mysteries. The general subjects that we know they work on and study in there interest me so that could potentially be a good fit too. 

Hogwarts Professor/someone in the Ministry of Magic

Magizoologist, Magical painter, herbologist/healer or professor. I love magical creatures most but can imagen doing magical wizards paintings. I also love nature and have a green thumb, love to help people and I have enjoyed teaching before.