Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Sky Alton

End of Term Awards (2020/2021)

It’s time to present our termly awards and celebrate everything that Gryffindors did well during the Autumn Term. It was an amazing term for the house so whether or not you earned a trophy this time round, you should be extremely proud of what you achieved.

First up, we have the platinum quill award which is given to the Gryffindor who has earned the most points throughout the term. Our winner this time is @Carrie Wartswith a tremendous haul of 1828 points! Congratulations, Carrie and keep up the excellent work. It was the closest race I’ve ever seen as she beat out last term’s winner, Iverian Gnash, by just 2 points.

Next are the Phoenix Award (for Gryffindors) and Lionheart award (for Visitors) given to those people who have the highest ruby count here in The Den.

Carrie Warts has done it again as she swoops in to claim the Phoenix award with a glittering 661 rubies.

The winner of the Lionheart is unrivalled ruby gatherer extraordinaire @Maxim Trevelyan of Ravenclaw with a staggering 1010.

And now onto the awards decided by the house staff:

Curious Kitten

This award is given to someone who has been an enthusiastic, welcoming and heartening presence around The Den. We would like to present it to @Manya Granger. She has spent every moment of her very first term demonstrating the qualities we love to see in our Gryffindors: friendliness, enthusiasm and (perhaps most importantly) heart.

Consistent Cub

This award is presented to someone who is everywhere, doing everything. We couldn’t think of a worthier recipient than @Rose Pottermore  who has dived into all HOL has to offer headfirst. Her energy, adventurousness and friendliness light up The Den.

Studious Simba

This award goes to a lion who has distinguished themselves through hard work in class and beyond. We’d like to present it to @Emerald Wolvenhowl for her incredible efforts in her classes and elsewhere in the school this term.

This award was particularly hard to decide on because it’s been a standout term for hard working gryffs. For that reason, we would also like to offer heartfelt commendations to @Carrie Warts, @Iverian Gnash, @Lorainia Riverrider, @Taylor O'Donoghue and Doris Creevey for all they achieved last term.

Well done everyone and here’s to an equally splendid term this time round. I seem to have left my purse in my office so butterbeers are on Ivey!

• Like 3

Well done everyone!! You all make Gryffindor amazing! *passes around butterbeers* 

• Like 2

Thakyou for the so unexpected award!

Congrats Carrie, Maxim, Emerald, Ivey, Lo, Taylor, and Manya, you all deserved it.

Thanks for making the Den the amazing place it is!

• Like 1

This is so amazing!! :D thank you for the awards and congratulations to you all!! Love you guys!! 

*buys the second round of butterbeer and passes it around*

• Like 1

I am really honored, though I have been irregular, But I would like to thank my mentor Sky, Headboy Maxim, my prefect Ivey for always showing me the right path, Many many congratulations to my fellow Gryffindors and other dear friends Rose, Maxim, Carrie, Lo, Taylor, Ivey and Em :)

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this