Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Sky Alton

Awards (EoY 2020/2021)

What a stupendous term it’s been! Gryffindor has done astoundingly well and each and every one of you should be proud of what you achieved. Before I let you get back to the summer long party though, it’s time to hand out a few shiny awards.

The Platinum Quill goes to our top points earner for the term. Reclaiming the crown is @Iverian Gnash who not only earned 2502 points but also maxed out the number of HOL spirit points it’s possible to earn in a single year. Well done, Ivey! Many congratulations to Lorainia Riverrider in second place as well. Wonderful work!

Ivey isn’t ready to give up the podium just yet as she’s also managed to snag the Phoenix Award for being the highest Gryffindor ruby earner this term with a respectable haul of 110.

Sticking with rubies, it’s congratulations to @Maxim Trevelyan of Ravenclaw. His herculean efforts in the ruby mines have earned him a dazzling 330 this term and secured him yet another Lionheart award for being the highest earning non-gryff.

And now for the awards chosen by the staff…

The Studious Simba is awarded to a Gryffindor student who has distinguished themselves through hard work in their classes. We’re delighted to award it to Davie Diggle for his sterling efforts in the classrooms this term!

As I did last time, I’d also like to take this opportunity to include a few honourable mentions to celebrate some other students who have been putting in those academic hours: @Cailyn Woodenvale@Buttercup Rosen

and Doris Creevey

The Lively Lionet award is presented to a Gryffindor who displays excellent house spirit and loyalty. This term (and every other), @Emerald Wolvenhowl has been our one-lion cheering squad, going to great lengths to encourage and embolden all of us.

The Consistent Cub goes to a member of the house who gets involved with anything and everything, encouraging everyone else to do the same. We just couldn’t pick one recipient this term so we’d like to award it to 2 deserving lions…

@Carrie Wartshas tried her paw at many things this term, approaching all of them with her signature bubbliness and eagerness to help.

@Lorainia Riverrider has courageously thrown herself into new responsibilities this term, including helping to organise her first HOL-wide activity.

Congratulations, everyone! Now, let's go spend all of Dario's gold on butterbeer!

Absolutely amazing job everyone!! So incredibly proud of you all!! I’m seconding the gold spending! 

Congratulations everyone, your awards are so well deserved.  :)

Sign in to follow this