Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

21 hours ago, Lyra Valois said:

*Looks up from my book*

Hi, Vivi! When did you get here? *smiles and stands up to walk over to her* Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room. They're very kind here.  

Hehe awesome! I’m sure we’re going to have a fun time!

Hello! I am Rory Cohen, a Slytherin visitor to this common room, and I am happy to be here! I am a first year student, so I might pop in here and there to check out all new and exciting things The Den has to offer!

So many new people! Welcome to everybody!

Please take a seat, get some butterbeer or pumpkin juice that's always flowing and join us for some games or discussions!

On 11/13/2023 at 2:06 PM, Rory Cohen said:

Hello! I am Rory Cohen, a Slytherin visitor to this common room, and I am happy to be here! I am a first year student, so I might pop in here and there to check out all new and exciting things The Den has to offer!

Welcome Rory! I'm Anna! Nice to meet you! Even though you are Slytherin, I hope enjoy the fun activities we have here in the common room! I hope you make many friends and maybe we can be friends! Enjoy :)

Hello Gryffindors,

I am a Ravenclaw but I would be supporting Gryffindors after Ravenclaw, because Gryffindor is my favorite house, being the house of the Golden Trio.

I am a witch.
My wand is cedar wood, has a phoenix tail feather core, is 10 inches long, and has brittle flexibility.
My patronus is an Ibizan hound.
My blood status is Muggle-born.
My Sun-Sign is Taurus, and Moon-Sign is Virgo.
My zodiac sign is ruled by the planet, Venus.
Crush - Harry Potter.
Role Model - Hermione Granger.
Favorite wizarding world drink - Butterbeer.
Favorite Candy from the Lady's Trolley in the Hogwarts Express - Bertie Botts' Every Flavor Beans.
Favorite Magical Object - Marauders' Map.
My Amortentia love potion smells like fresh parchment, fresh coffee, new books and the Hogwarts Library.
Favorite Color - Lavender and Green.
Hobbies and Interests - Reading, Writing, Solving Riddles and Puzzles, Creative Writing, Poetry, Cooking, Eating, Beauty and Fashion.

Hello everyone, hope you have a good day :)

My name is Sophia Williams, a first year Gryffindor.

Can't wait to get to know you, I'm always happy to discuss about everything so don't hesitate to come and say hi.

Hello! I'm Maiden Moon and i've popped in from Ravenclaw common room, nice to meet you all! Love that we get to mingle with all the other houses. I've just started first year and looking forward to the rest of this term and the term to come and to experience all that hol (hogwarts) has to offer!

Hi everyone :D. I'm Everly Whisper, a first year Slytherin. I'm having a great time here on HOL and I can't wait to make new friends from all houses! I love reading and watching TV series.

Hey! Honestly I don't know what to say but I feel like I should just say Hi, and how is everyone here? I hope you guys are have a good day and if not then I hope the rest of it will get better. Lots of love Jacq! 

Hello Gryffindors!

I am Ange Clearwater from Slytherin, and I was just popping in to say hello. I would like to give credit for this amazing area I have stumbled upon, and hope to see many of you guys around!

*waving my hand* wow! Many new visitors have come. Have fun wandering and looking around you guys! ^^ You can contact me if you get lost and er... if you want to eat a piece of cookies

Welcome Moo. Glad that you joined us. : )

Welcome Ange, Jacq, and everyone who joined this term. : )

Glad to meet those who joined. : )