Gryffindor Common Room
Savannah Foster

Truth or Dare

So, this truth or dare is a little different than what you might have played before. But first let me tell everyone who doesn't know what this game is what the basic rules are. So, usually, everyone sits in a circle and each person says "Truth or Dare?" to the person sitting on their right. If the person answers "Truth" then the person who originally asked them "Truth or Dare" gives them a question that they have to answer truthfully. If the person answers "Dare" then the person who originally asked them "Truth or Dare" comes up with something that they have to do. Now, this version is going to be a little different. I'll start by asking "Truth or Dare" and then the next person will answer the question, and then the person after them will have to give the person who answered "Truth or Dare" whichever one they said, the person who answered . The dares should be related to HOL.

Here's an example if you got a little confused:

Person 1: Truth or Dare

Person 2: Truth

Person 3: What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Person 2: Probably mocha. Truth or dare?

Here's the real one:

Truth or dare?

I dare you to sing a karaoke song in the End of the Year Feast :D (the song you choose is up to you *yes, it can be the song "Tequila"*)

I have been seeing a lot of owls in my dreams so I decided to add them to my siggy :)

Truth or dare?

All of them, I feel like we are all part of each house and I've made awesome friends from each house :)

Turth or dare?

You have this  Ada. I always manage to post at the same time as someone else haha

Ada! I dare you to ask for the biggest ice-cream at Florean Fortescue's shop and tell us how big and what flavors does it have

The Library wins but the Great hall comes a very close second.

Truth or dare?