Gryffindor Common Room
Rose Pottermore

The Reason I Was Late for School...

The person was coming closer and I was sure that it wasn't my brother, I saw my wand at the bottom of the staircase, unreachable. I shouted "HELP!" but the person was faster then me, then...

I realised it was a boy from his voice when he said "Silence" but I still wasn't sure of his identity, then...

I could only felt someone is dragging me against the floor, then...

He removed his mask, I saw he had a dark face with weird marks which I thought might be my cat scratching him, then..

I saw he was trying to save me from the Devil's Snare that appeared out of nowhere, then...

I relaxed and the snares disappeared, and the person was about leave but I apply a spell on him to stop and he stopped there, then...

He looked at me with sort of irritation, and he was going to say something, but a thudding from from the staircase above distracted both of us, then...

I realised it was a board game, which I could not remember I owned, and I saw the person coming up too, and he got slightly scared and shocked seeing it, then..

I told him it wasn't mine, and I got closer and read the name, it was written "The Mysteries Of Time". The person would not get close to it, so I picked it up and opened it, there was one piece on the board which was stuck there like a very strong magnet, then...