Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Sydney Alexandra

Innocent or Guilty?

Guilty. Used to do it all the time. Though now I try really hard to ration myself

Has accidentally injured someone while flailing around in excitement.

Guilty

Has sniffed so many perfumes or soaps in a shop that they've ltemporarily lost their sense of smell.

Very guilty (It goes from hysterical donkey to hysterical donkey with bronchitis to hysterical donkey being sat on by elephant)

Has gone for a walk in the rain or really late at night just because

Inocent (that would be so cool though)

Has got massively freaked out by a relatively harmless insect.

Guilty

Massively over thinks things

Guilty

Has made a mistake and tried to pretend it was intentional

Guilty (Really guilty.... my strawberry plants  proceeded to take over the garden. I tried to grow sweetcorn once but the fox ate it.)

Has got themselves so worked up with nerves that they've nearly missed the thing they're nervous for.

(You're safe from the invasion then ....hehe)

Guilty

Has spilt something down themselves in public

Guilty

Has been caught singing along to an inappropriate or embarrassing song

Guilty

Has cheated at a game before

Guilty, but only when I was younger at some card game called "Top Trumps" where I'd set the cards in such a way that I got the strongest card in the deck; something like that anyway :P

Has ever put on earphones just to avoid conversation from someone in particular?

Very guilty

Has dropped something really valuable like a phone or a laptop

Guilty. I recently had the misfortune of dropping one of my hearing aids in boiling water. Fortunately I was able to get it repaired. *phew*

Has read multiple books at (more or less) the same time.

Guilty (Reading about 7 currently...also, don't worry, I nearly drowned my iPod two days ago....which ironically has at least three of those books on it.)

Has fallen over or knocked into something and made a huge effort to pretended it didn't hurt

(Thanks Sky, that does make me feel a bit better. I think I'm going to need to get book recommendations from you sometime ;) )

Guilty. I fell/slid down some stairs the other day. I think I was more in shock than in pain, but I tried to pretend I was perfectly fine.

Has had to resist the temptation to quote from Harry Potter in front of Muggles.