Gryffindor Common Room
Prof. Jenny Lupin

Favorite HP Book?

Guest Laurie Lovegood

This is way too hard. I think I'd just have to day number seven is my least favorite and be done with it. (:

~freezing fire~

Guest Estelle Lupa

My favorite is Prisoner of Azkaban for sure, followed by Order of the Pheonix. I love anything to do with the Marauders (especially Lupin *cough cough*) and those books have the most about them.

Guest Harry James Holmes

Well, I have three favorite ones :P . First of all is Goblet of Fire, then The Half Blood Prince and, last but not least, Prisoner of Azkaban. I just love these ones!

Guest Anneliese Lee

My favourite was Prisoner of Azkaban! Rowling surprised me with the turn of events in one chapter, the twist, and I personally LOVED Sirius and Lupin. :P

This is way too hard. I think I'd just have to day number seven is my least favorite and be done with it. (:

Really?? Why? (Although, tbf, Fred dying was easily the most depressing thing I've ever read D: )

And I feel like I need to reread the whole series again! It's been 5+ years since I've read most of them. :unsure: Particularly PoA since everyone seems to like that so much!

As for me, GoF, HBP, and DH were my favorites! But maybe after rereading the series I'll know which one I like the most for sure! :D

Guest Rayne Sorelle

Yes you most definitely do need to reread the series! I just recently reread the last three books in anticipation for the last movie to come out.

PoA is also my favorite book, its the Marauders story and all twists that made me love it. After that I think its DH :)

Guest Grace Black

Either the Order of pheonix, although I have no reasons why, I just love it, or the deathly hallows because it tied up all of the loose ends of the series and wrpas it up. It had a bittersweet ending for me, I loved the epioluge and it made me happy to see that everything turned out ok for the trio, but it also made me sad to see that their adventures finally end, or the Prisoner of Azkaban. I like how there's one book without Harry fighting Voldemort. Sirius in my favourite charactar, and Lupin right behind him! Ok so... I'm having a hard time choosing xD

Guest Risma Handayani

Mines probably Prisoner of Azkaban or Half Blood Prince!! Half blood Prince because the plot is interesting and I found the romance was funny!! PoA because you find out more about the series!!

Me too!!! My fav Books are Prisoner Of Azkaban and Half Blood Prince.. :dancer:

Overall, I love all of Harry Potter books and everything about Harry Potter :D

Guest Jason Valdez

My Favoriste is HP4 :)

Guest Matilda Figgleweed

My favourite book is Prisoner of Askaban because it's when Harry meets Sirius Black and he's my fave character!! (R.I.P. Padfoot!)

;)

Prisoner of Azkaban was my all time favorite - I love love LOVE sirius and Remus and the whole story line is epic!!!

Guest Angel Pevensie

I love the first three volumes of Harry Potter because there aren't any deaths involved, and they aren't as grim as the next four volumes. And from the three, my all-time favourite is The Philosopher's Stone because it contains the introductory part to the wizarding world, thus I feel that it's the most magical from all seven volumes ;)

My favorites would be this first and the last books!

The first because the first time I read it, I got an amazing feeling about Harry Potter and I wanted to step inside Harry's shoes and see how it was being a famous wizard and just going to Hogwarts and playing Quidditch, it was just amazing :')

The last book because it reveals so many stuff people were eager to know about! The one thing that caught me by a storm was Snape. I mean I think most of you people out there after watching the first movies and the books thought that he was a sour grape all along! But then Snape's memory was quite shocking to me, all this time he cared for Harry due to his love for Lilly and also protected Harry all this while. It really made me cry after knowing the truth about Snape, it just shows how JK is soo amazing at keeping the suspense till the very end and make us feel how each character feels!

Nevertheless I loved every single book <3

Guest Reinis Doko

For me... without a doubt, Philosopher's Stone. The book captivated me from the beginning. I still pick it up and read it in one sitting. I guess the book was full of hope at that time. I remember thinking Harry's parents would be brought back to life... I loved the idea of Christmas at Hogwarts, the introduction to the lessons, the characters and the hope the book had for Harry's future.

Guest Nirvana Arbolia

Mine would have to be.... . The Third, Fourth and Last. Why? Third: We find out who REALLY gave away James and Lily's hiding. Harry finds real Family. We meet Sirius and Remus. Snape wears a dress. Buckbeak lives. HERMIONE CLAPS DRACO. Lol. Girl power. Timeturner.<3 Fourth: Voldemort gets introced in his 'new' body. The Tri Wizard Tournament was BLOODY BRILLIANT. Moody (Barch Jr.) was really cool and creepy. We learn about the Unforgivables, and EDWARD CULLEN DIES. No offense to any Twilight lovers. I'm just not a big fan, (though I haave seen all the movies. I'm just curious!) Fifth: Room of Requirment!! Umbridge!! GIANTS. Hermione says "It's sort of exciting isn't breaking the rules?" and Ron says "Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?" Bellatrix murduring Serius!! Last: Everything comes together. Neville says he loves Luna. Lavender B. dies. Severus true colors show. The 19 years later part. Harry's son is confused about his house. Nagini's death. Fenrir Greyback. When Harry Hermione and Ron go looking for the Hocruxes. (As much as I support Dramione I liked this part: ) Ron and Hermione kiss. HOCRUXES. lol. Just about it!

But I do love ALL HP books!

Guest Zachary Jameson

Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban!

We meet Lupin, my favorite character of series

Sirius, a family for Harry at last

And "Expecto Patornum!!!"

My favourite book is Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban, of course!!

I love this one because there isn't Voldemort, we meet Sirius and Remus, there is the Patronus aaannd there are the marauders ( <3 )

I love all the books and its almost impossible to choose, but okay, here we go.

The last one.

Because it so bloody brilliant. It moved me, made me cry, made me smile, gave me an satisfying ending and made me wish for more.

Dobby for ever in my heart <3

It's hard to choose a favourite book, but mine  is probably the first. Because it was the beginning of the journey, for the surprises, the innocence, we get to go to Hogwarts with Harry and everything was new. I also love the third book because Lupin was my favourite character for years :wub:

Guest Tamara Greer

My personal favorite is the Prisoner of Azkaban. I absolutely love Remus and Sirius, and I'm a sucker for plot twists, so when I found out that Scabbers was actually Peter-- yeah, that was interesting.

My favourite is Deathly Hollows because in the end it all ends well. But with Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Mad-eye's and others death it totally made me into tears. Personally the book also is much darker and interesting to me than the others. Well the crazy thing is, after Harry potter and the Philosophers stone I jumped straightly into the last book literally with no patience to go from one book to another and had a good day trying to figure what are horcruxes, a Tri wizard tournament and other things are  :D

My favorite HP book is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.  I love the competition, all the dragons, and the Quidditch Championship game.