Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Sky Alton

Welcome to Madam Pince's Board!

Welcome to Madam Pince’s board!

The formidable Hogwarts librarian has stepped away from her desk for a moment so I can be as loud as I like while running through the purpose of this forum with you. That purpose is points, precious, precious points. How to get them and how to get more of them.

Jokes aside, this board is the place to come for all matters relating to HOL classes, HOL assignments and extra house point earning opportunities. Whether you're after information or a helping hand, hopefully we can  provide.

If you’re excited about class sign-ups, want to get opinions on an idea for a class you might want to teach, need support balancing your workload, are struggling with an assignment or are looking for an activity to fill your time, this is the place.

Every term, I will post a thread to help you keep track of all the ways you can earn points for our house and pin it to the top of the board. I’ll update it every time something new pops up so make sure you check back regularly. I’ll also be posting reminders for important things like deadlines and the start of class signups. There may be the odd inspirational speech or expertly choreographed cheerleading routine thrown in as well to help you along. In short: watch this space!

If you have any questions, suggestions or frantic cries for help that you need to get off your chest, my inbox is always open. (I mean, you could ask Madam Pince… if you think you’re brave enough.)