Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Jenny Lupin

Merry Christmas, Gryffindors!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, LIONS!!!

I hope each of you is having an absolutely amazing and magical day, even those who don't celebrate, or celebrate another holiday this time of year! You lions have worked so hard this year and I'm incredibly proud of all of you who have contributed, in some way or another, to helping Gryffindor be, simply put, the best house ever~

And to reward all your hard work, insanity, and overall Gryffie-ness, I, along with the help of a few very wonderful elves, put together a little gift for you this holiday season! Hope you all enjoy the new forum skin! :D :D

A special note goes out to the very talented elf, Ilona Littrell, for the beautiful header. ^__^

Just a few quick notes about the new forum skin:

1. If you prefer the old one, you can simply change it back to the old one, titled "CR", down in the drop down menu in the bottom left hand corner of the forum.

2. If you find something that is hard to read or looks really bizarrely colored, etc, please let me know. Us elves have been trying to find everything, but we may have missed something. I blame the butterbeer... :P

3. You'll notice the new banner is holiday themed. But we can't have it like that all year, can we? No! Fortunately for us, the banner is easily changeable and so we will be holding some contests in the future! If you are interested, be sure to keep an eye out for that!

4. As of right now avatars are still not allowed, even though there is a space for them, but please be patient as I try to figure out if we can add them. :)

5. ENJOY!!!!!!

Also, don't forget to check out the Christmas Present from the Gryffindor Quidditch Team Captains!! You can read about it here: http://gryff.net/CR/index.php?/topic/787-new-tryout-info-join-gqt-today/

Again, have a very wonderful holiday!!!

Jenny

Sign in to follow this