Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kadina Tigano

Lion's Pride Awards!

Guest Kadina Tigano

*squints* Did I get that right? Hmm.. The Lion‘s Pride Awards. Looks about right. Yes, I know it's been a (very) long time since we gave some of these away! The good news is that the common room is finally 100% back to normal after last year’s little accident. That includes the award committee! A few people got lost on the way back to the room you see… and then there was Gryfftoberfest. Some of us drank quite a lot of butterbeer. Oh dear, Jenny is glaring at me. I better get on with it then.

The first recipient for a Gryffindor Lion’s Pride Award this year is… Jinxy Jo!!! Jinxy is a very helpful student in Gryffindor and has always been around to offer her services in Gryffindor. She consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty in her house and for this we are awarding her with the Nimbus 2000 Award! Great job Jinxy :D

Our next award will be going to one Andrea Caroline!! Miss Caroline single-handedly organized a quidditch game for first year and non-pro students this year. Unfortunately, the actual game never came to fruition due to confusion over time zones, but her spunk and energy in the event caught our eye. Her perseverance and hard work have earned her the Phoenix Award!! Congratulations Andrea!

Lastly, the Lion’s Pride Committee would like to honor Miss. Daphne Marin!! Daphne has been through a lot this year and has stepped up within her house to become the next Deputy Head of House next year. Daphne courageously stepped up and showed her loyalty to her house by accepting this great responsibility. For her display of some very lion-like qualities, we’d like to award her with the LionHeart Award!! Good job, Daph, and best of luck from all of us in Gryffindor.

Could I get one last round of applause for these award winners? :)

Guest Ilona Littrell

Congrats Jixy, Andrea and Daphne!

Well done guys!

CONGRATS!!!

Jinxy, you've done a phenomenal job this year so far, running a den by yourself and all (until help arrived!). You really deserve this award, so Congrats!!

Andrea, I love the energy and enthusiasm, so be sure to keep it up and you'll help Gryffindor make it to the top!

Daphne, you can't see this, obviously, but *applauds*

Guest Madeline Bronte

Woo! Go Jinxy, Andrea and Daphne! Congrats :D

Guest Jinxy Jo

Aw thanks guys!

Big congrats to Andrea and Daphne! Well deserved. :D

Sign in to follow this