Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Prof. Miette Bynny

Gryffindor Yearbook

Guest Prof. Miette Bynny

Ok before anything gets too crazy. I am just posting here to let everyone know the Yearbook has been approved. No one has been chosen for the committee yet because the staff have to decide how we want to do that. Please pay attention to this thread later in the week to find out more information on how to apply for the yearbook committee.

If you want to get started with the Bio though: (PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO ANYONE YET. THIS IS JUST TO GET STARTED. PLEASE HOLD ONTO YOUR BIOS UNTIL WE SAY TURN THEM IN)

Ok here is the Bio Template:

HOL Name

HOL ID:

Year Joined:

Year:

Positions Held:

Nickname(s):

Personal Quote:

Short Bio (no more than 300 words):

Pic to submit: no more than 150x200 (can be real or from online):

******Remember hold onto your bios until we say turn them in. Also watch for this thread to be updated :) Thanks!

Guest Lily Padfoot

Note: If you participated in the introduction part of the September den challenge, your bio is already complete! We did that in preparation. Those threads are still active in your dens for now if you want to go ahead and post. These will be moved in the near future into a forum all can see. :)

Guest Prof. Miette Bynny

<----ex-snake (my bad) but yay! thanks for letting me know so at least we have started. Snakes havent done a thing yet so we are ahead of them!! lol

Guest Prof. Miette Bynny

For those that did not do the Sept Den Challenge, Please fill out this Bio and post in your Den:

HOL ID:

Year Joined:

Year:

Positions Held:

Personal Quote:

Short Bio (no more than 300 words):

Pic to submit: no more than 150x200 (can be real or from online):

(Dont worry about the pic yet. Just get the other stuff done first so you can get points!)

you get 10 hol Points for this. And there will be opportunities to earn more points. Information will follow shortly on more points. But Please just get this Bio in. Those that did the Den Challenge have already received their 10 points :)

Let's get those points in so we can start moving ahead! Big House = LOTS OF POINTS! yay!!

Guest Prof. Miette Bynny

Gryffindor Students: I like to present to you your staff for the Gryffindor Yearbook.

• Mighty Overseer - Prof. Miette Bynny
  • Queen Spammer - Prof. Jenny Lupin
  • [Title to come for her pushing of the upload button when the site is complete ] - Prof. Missa Matz
  • Head Editor - Lily Padfoot
  • Copy Editor - St.John Aloisius Sloots
  • Copy Editor - Jinxy Jo
  • Graphics Editor - Ilona Littrell
  • HTML Editor - Amanda Summers
  • History/Daily Life - Rowan Dream
  • Quidditch/Clubs - Kadina Tigano
  • Activities/Events - Eno Thomas
  • Researcher/Interviewer - Hailey Potter
  • Researcher/Interviewer - Risa Swan

So now that we know who is your staff we need to start making this year book. The easiest thing to do is work on a section one month at a time, one section at a time. Our first section we will be working on is the History and Daily Life Section

In this section, your contact person will be Rowan Dream. We are looking for things like:

Graphics showing students doing everyday gryff type things (lunch, studying, parties, event/contest gryff has held) Things like that. Make a scrapbook through the years of students/activities etc.

also for the non graphic people, we need stories about Daily life. Like Daily Life from a newbies POV, Life as a gryff student through the years, Interviews with Old Gryffindors, etc.

All of the submissions for this section are to be PMed to Rowan Dream. So lets get this started and start earning ACTUAL HOL Points.

You can earn up to a total of 40 Points this term for submitting to the year book.

If you have any questions Feel free to PM me or Prof. Jenny Lupin...YES PM JENNY!! >.>

DUE DATE FOR HISTORY and DAILY LIFE SECTION IS FEB. 3rd!!!!

Guest Prof. Miette Bynny

So here are some of our ideas for the History and Daily Life section. If you ahve an idea PM me or Rowan about it and we'll talk about it to see if it will go with the section or not. So here you go!

REMEMBER YOU EARN HOL POINTS!!!!! YAY!!!!!

So for the History part -

*Interviews with oldies. Missa, Me, Lily, Kads...anyone that has been here for a long time

- what was it like when we first joined, what are changes we liked, dislike....etc

*Pass events Gryff has held.

*Pictures from then and now

*List of Alumni, pass Headmasters...etc - Maybe interview some of the old Lions (I can get Prof. Hatshepsut)

*Before and After Pics - People, dorms, common room...etc

For the Daily life -

*Interview with newbies or fairly new students

*Newbie/Student Stories (about 3 or 4 would be nice)kinda like a diary thing would be cool. A look into a Gryff Diary for a Week or something like that.

*Pictures of Daily life

- Dueling practice, studying, eating, pranks, etc

DUE FEB., 3rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Rowan Dream

BUMPS

come on peeps we still need you lot