Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Zenix James

New Paw Print Head Editor

I'M FREE.

...I mean, alas...My heart is hindered so by this announcement I regret to bring to you.

By some mere miracle, someone has agreed to relieve me of my Editor-in-chief position on the Paw Print. Are you wondering what delusional, crazy person would agree to something like this? Who would want to torture themselves monthly and have smoke billow out of their ears on a daily basis?

I am quite pleased to announce Ms. Ardeliah Longbottom as the Gryfifndor Paw Print's new Head Editor. Everything makes sense now, right?

Yes, I have run my course and it is time to hoist the reigns on to another unsuspecting soul worthy soul.

Thank you to everyone who made my time with the Paw Print very rewarding. I am very pleased to have been honored with such a wonderful staff and student population. I hope you all will do the same for our new editor.

Ms. Longbottom, I wish you the best of luck with your new endeavor. You shall do great things!

So, yes, all questions, comments, harrassment, articles, applications and other assorted goods are now to be thrown at Ardeliah!

Good luck!

- Zenix