Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Zenix James

Gryff Paw Print

HOT OFF THE PRESS!

The Gryffindor Paw Print's newest issue has just hit shelves everywhere! Make sure you have your copy before they're all gone!

Gryff Paw Print Issue #41

Clicky!

NOTE: We know the font is difficult to read for this issue. There were some problems with the coloring at the last minute. If you hightlight it as you go, it should be okay. Thank you.

Thank you to my staff for doing an amazing job yet again. Also, thank you to everyone who submitted Prose and Cons. It is quite a large section this time! Make sure you keep a lookout for the next Prose and Cons post, which should be up in a few minutes. ;)

Also, if you are in another house and would like to write a cameo article for the Paw Print, all you need to do is drop me an owl and we can get you published!

Lastly, I truly appreciated all of the amazing captions. I was laughing for hours while getting them posted. You all are hysterical.

- The Paw Print Staff

Guest Lily Padfoot

What a great issue!

The guest writers were amusing - though they will still never learn our secrets! ;) P&C entries were great as always (love captions!). And my personal favorite this month was Sanity 505, what a shock!

Guest Joel Aireserkeiel

Note: We slightly modified the layout, the text should be easier to read now. ^^

and..

I totally rofl'ed at Dear Snape.

The Paw Print came back with an amazing issue! <333

Guest Amanda P. X. Sim

So delighted the paper is finally out for all to read! ^^ Savouring my copy of The Paw Print. Great job guys... And by the way hope it's alright if I ask here - that besides the Prose and Cons, can we write anything at all and send it over too? Thanks :)

And by the way hope it's alright if I ask here - that besides the Prose and Cons, can we write anything at all and send it over too?

Amanda, I'll send you a PM with the information about how you can write for the Paw Print. ^_^

And, yes, I have to admit...I don't read Ask Snape until the issue is released so I can have the full effect of it. I nearly died laughing. The captions were absolutely amazing, also. I was so amused.

Sign in to follow this