Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Missa Matz

First House Meeting of the Year!

Wow, I apologize, this should have been posted earlier this week, but it seems to have been forgotten!

Anyways, the first house meeting of the year has been approved for this coming Sunday, October 23rd at 9pm HOL time!

There we will discuss what we hope to have forthcoming in the house activities, as well as current news, and of course to take any comments, suggestions, or questions, by YOU our lovely house students!

Who: US! Your lovely staff, and you, our wonderful students!

What: House meeting, coz you need to KNOW.

When: 9pm HOL time October 23rd (That's 4 pm EST).

Where: on IRC. The room is #gryffhousemeeting

Why: Because we would love to keep you informed and hope to help keep all of us active!

How: If you have IRC you can use that, otherwise just go to the main HOL chat page and use the cgi chat located there!

I really hope people attend!

Hi, guys! BUMP

For all of you people visiting our forum this afternoon/morning/night (HI! xD) I would like to remind you we have a HOUSE MEETING in THIRTY MINUTES. And we would like all of you to be there! Join us on IRC at #gryffhousemeeting! (if you don't have an IRC chat client, you can quickly join in on all the fun by using the log-in place on the home HOL page right underneath the Departments tab! Just type in a log-in nickname and #gryffhousemeeting as the Chan)

We hope you can make it!

Guest Lucy Greyback

Apologies I couldnt make it. At that point I was on the road back home << lol. Hopefully there will be another.