Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Anneliese Lee

Would you Rather...

Guest Anneliese Lee

I noticed that there wasn't a Would you Rather game in here, so I've decided to make one! Most of you probably know how to play, but if you don't, you're a loser!...erm....someone who should learn how! LOL. :D

So, the point of this game is to make choices. You are given two choices, and you have to pick ONE. No, really. You can't pick "neither." Comon, we're gryffies here, so don't wimp out!

Haha sorry if I didn't explain very well, but if you still don't get it, just search it up. I assure you google's instructions are a lot better than mine. :P

Just a side note: Everything has to be rated G.

I'll start! First question:

Would you rather:

-Eat 50 shoes in 5 minutes. (Not sure if that's possible...but IMAGINATION!) :P

OR

-Drink a tub of grease and pig fat.

Guest Lucy Greyback

Probably better to eat the 50 shoes. Pigfat and grease would make me throw up lol

Would you rather: jump in a pool of mud or swim in a pool of marshmallow? :P

Guest Anneliese Lee

LOL.

Marshmellow pools all the way! Wait...did you say swim, or eat? xD Omnomnom.

Would you rather:

-Wear nothing but a bikini (yes, sorry to the boys, but this applies to you too xD) for one year, including winter

OR

-Dress up as a chicken and do the chicken dance to the public every morning for 6 months

Guest Millenius Tide

Uh chicken suit duh at least i would make people laugh

Would you rather eat nothing but chocolate for a year.

-OR-

Would you rather say nothing but the word orc for a year.

Guest Grace Black

chocolate! xD I don't think it's possible for me to get sick of chocolate :P

would you rather?

never eat chocolate again (that would be death for me :P )

or

every time it rained you ran outside and started singing songs from the musical singing in the rain on live televison

Guest Anneliese Lee

Never eat chocolate again. I like it fine, but not a big fan anyways. I could live without it.

Would you rather...

-Go skydiving (yes, you'd probably panic before jumping off the plane 100,000 km from the ground, so please, don't try to be all tough about it)

OR

-Get shot out of one of those circus cannons....strapped to a clown. *shudder* (note to self: I am mortally afraid of clowns!)

Guest Grace Black

Bleh I should've known your answer

skydiving, I'm not being tough...im being strong...strong as a pebble that is. Yes I would probably freak out before hand and possibly just cling to the plane and refuse to move unless someone pried my fingers from my seat and threw me off the plane, because im a gryffindor xD

would you rather?

eat someone's knox of their head (to those of you non-synchronized swimmers in the world, knox is unfalvoured gealtin that synchronized swimmers put in their hair during competitions)

or

lick a fat man's sweaty armpits

Guest Anneliese Lee

Huh...I wouldn't even go skydiving if someone paid me. I don't care how much of a gryffindor someone is, but I'm pretty no one in this room would actually do it.

On to the answer....knox. Yeah, knox is ew, but armpits are ew-er.

Would you rather....

-Walk up to a random stranger and poke them.....really hard

OR

-Walk up to a random stranger and lick them on the face.

Guest Grace Black

feel them? I thought this was rated G... so I'm jus t going to interpurt that as poke someone ok? 8)

I'd rather poke a random stranger

would you rather?

Fight a dragon

or

Fight a dementor

Guest Millenius Tide

Dragon duh some of them are nice and its tooo haaard tooo make aaa paaatronuuuuuus! whine whine!

would you rather turn yourself into a pidgeon or turn your yourself into miley cyrus (shudders)

Guest Anneliese Lee

Pidgeon all the way! Miley Cyrus? (shudder)....

Would you rather...

-Be a flying type of animagi (birds/hippogriffs/dragons, on a side note, I would choose this over anything) :D

OR

-Be a land/ocean animagi (cough cough GAG swimmy Gracey!!!!)

Guest Millenius Tide

flying anamagi and if you want to know which i would be a phoenix they rule don't diss the phoenix

would you rather eat a bath tub full of sausage or would you rather eat a vultures liver heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest Grace Black

ew! Um the live because a vultures liver is probably small. I don't think I COULD eat a bathtub of sausage if i tried, plus i don't really like sausage that much xD

would you rather

be able to breathe underwater

or

fly without wings

Guest Millenius Tide

hahaha i knew youd pick that but guess what since a vulture eats nothing but dead animals there liver is highly toxic so if you ate a vulture's liver you'd die almost imediatly i would fly without wings :superman:

would you rather live in a zombie apocolypse or live in an alien apocolypse

im proud of that one so don't diss it :yahoo:

Guest Grace Black

haha, oh well I gues I'm dying from eating vulture liver xD um tough one, but probably alein apocolypse, something about the undead is very frightening to me xD 8)

would you rather

be alone for the rest of your life

or

never be left alone for the rest of your life

:dancer: :yahoo: :wizard: hehe these emotes are fun

Guest Millenius Tide

Oh my gosh thats so hard but id guess id go with never left alone being ignored isn't my thing gotta have friends :friends:

Would rather be feared or loved

Guest Skyler Jackson

I would rather be loved, being feared would be no fun because you wouldn't have any real true friends and I like being loved.

Would you rather sky dive or bungee jump?

Guest Anneliese Lee

Haha....bungee jump all the way!

Hmm....would you rather have telekinesis or the ability to read minds?

Guest Millenius Tide

telekenisis all the way cuz you could probably find away to hack someones mind with telekenisis so why just have mind reading it would be liek advanced legimens if you had telekenisis and id rather be feared cuz you can scare them into loving you MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :ph34r: :wizard:

would you rather eat a 10 really undercooked hamburgers 1 bite at a time or perform at a concert and play a instrument you don't know how to play

thats a hard one i'd say 8)

Guest Anneliese Lee

Perform at a concert with an instrument I don't know how to play. BEcause if you made me hyper first (LOTS OF ICE CREAM?!) then I would be willing to jump up on stage and start singing the Ukulele song. WOO GRYFFIE! xD

Would you rather...

-Propose to a random stranger as a dare (you can't tell them it's a dare until the next day)

OR

-Walk up to a little kid in a pram with their mother and shout "RUB MY TOE BUNYONS, HONEYPIE!" With a straight face. :D

Guest Grace Black

Haha for i while i forgot where this thread was xD but i found it again! woo :yahoo:

anywhoozles 8)

oh gawd annaleise! Thats a hrad one but I guess the rub my toes honeypie. Don't really feel like proposing to a random stranger that woudl be...awkward :unsure:

would you rather

only wear your underwear for the rest of your life

or

never be able to take off your clothes that you're wearing right now, ever

Guest Anneliese Lee

Haha, well don't lose the link!!!

Umm.....ew? huh, underwear would be cold in the winter, and the second choice you can't wash your clothes...ever.

Never take off the clothes I'm wearing right now. It's better than wearing close-to-nothing, and I bet I would find SOME way to wash my clothes and take a shower. Somehow. :P

Would you rather...

-Be bit by a rabid dog

OR

-Be a rabid biting dog

Guest Grace Black

Be a rabid biting dog! Sure people won't like me buy hey it's no different than now, no one likes me anyways xD

would you rather

eat your sweaty shorts

or

eat someone else's sweaty shorts

Guest Anneliese Lee

Mine! At least I know who's sweat it is.....you really like the sweat thing, don't you? (And on a side note: If you were a rabid dog, you would be killed. Just saying.)

Would you rather:

-Have a mob of elephants chasing you

OR

-Have a man with a gun chasing you

Guest Grace Black

YEY! I'd be killed xD

have a mob of elephants chasing me I guess

would you rather

be stalked by rainbow dash

or

be stalked by a giant rubber ducky