Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Jenny Lupin

Summer Camp Leader App 2011

(I shamelessly stole most of this post from Kadina Tigano. ILY.)

It's almost that time again! Summer camp, yay! :D This year, the theme is top secret. All I'll let slip is that someone super smart created a brand new spell that does something very shiny. Summer camp will be full of surprises this year, for sure! As such, we need 6 brave and adventurous souls to lead our three teams! Who will come away with all the glory this year?

As a note, if you just want to be a camper, you have a little longer to wait for sign-ups. We'll be starting summer camp sign-ups in a week or two, once we've decided on a few things behind the scenes. So just be patient!

If you still think you have what it takes to lead a team, this post is for you! As in years prior, there is just a short application, posted below, that we're asking anyone interested to fill out.

Name:

HOL ID:

1. Have you participated in a previous Gryffindor Summer Camp? If no, skip to question 4. If yes, answer the remaining questions.

2. Were you a tent/ship/team/etc leader in any previous Gryffindor Summer Camp?

3. Grade your activity level on a scale of 1-10 for each previous Gryffindor Summer Camp.

4. Describe why you want to be a team leader and why you would be a good choice. Mention any experience you've had on HOL or other sites being a team leader and organizing others. 100 word minimum. No maximum (but be reasonable...).

5. Are there any chunks of time this summer where you know you will be out of town, or likely away from the computer? (You can still apply, just if chosen, we'll try to pair you with someone who will be there during that time.)

Again, if you're interested in becoming an agency leader, please send the above application in PM to 'Prof. Jenny Lupin' before June 22nd at 11.59 PM HOL Time.

If there are any questions, please feel free to PM me!

And because it needs to be said, answer these seriously, yo. xD <3