Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Jenny Lupin

Gryff Blog and Twitter!

Some of you may have noticed the shiny new tab up there in the top left. Or perhaps you were distracted by the awesome banner. At any rate, Gryffindor has a BRAND NEW BLOG. We're hoping this will not only keep you all updated on the latest happenings in HOL and Gryff, but will give you something else to comment on and such. We just ask that you put in your HOL name when it asks for your name if you are leaving a comment. ^__^

Anyways, you can find the brand new blog here: Gryff Blog!

In our technological upgrade week, we've also gotten a Twitter account! So if you are one of those people (not Missa, that's for sure) who loves to spend their time on Twitter, definitely follow us! We'll keep you updated and give you fun things to chat about when you are bored. You can find us under the username @holgryffindor, or you can click the link here: Gryffindor Twitter!

Hope to see you around! biggrin.gif

Guest Prof. Miette Bynny

Ooooo Jenneh was all Techie this week!?!! ohmy.gif

Seriously though, this is totally awesome. On the Gryff Blog you can access all the great gryffie things. like the SOON TO BE YEARBOOK!!, the gryff radio station (fyi, the link changed so please just refresh your page if you get a page not published screen)Paw Print..etc.

Thank you JENNEH!!!!!

~haunted hallway~

Guest St.John Aloisius Sloots

Bravo Jenny and Huzzah for Gryffindor!

Though I am not a Twitteree, I love blogs and this one looks great--both pleasing to the eye and stimulating to the mind! What a great addition to the Common Room and Gryffindor in general. I hope all you Gryffs out there will both use these new resources and appreciate the effort that went into making them possible.

Awesome job!

Your servant,

Sign in to follow this