Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ilona Littrell

November Den Challenge

Guest Ilona Littrell

November Den Challenge

*walks into the CR and gets onto a chair with a speakerphone*

I hope you all have recovered from Gryfftoberfest, because the November Den Challenge is here!

*listens for responses of joy or despair*

This month you'll be given a topic every week, which you will need to come up with lines to.

The Den with the most, and best, lines wins!

There will be four topics, one for each week of the month.

It will require you to come up with as many reasons, or thoughts fitting it that you can!

The lines can be funny, crazy, insane, or serious, anything you want.

The first week's topic is: Why we love being Gryffindors!

An example here would be: Where else is sanity frowned upon? or Because in Gryffindor, the Butterbeer is never gone! (except during this last month.. xD)

On every Monday a new topic will be posted in your Den Challenge topics, this means that the previous topic is closed and you can no longer add lines to it.

As for posting, Dens should number their lines to make it easier keeping track of how many lines they have posted.

Rubies are awarded as following:

1st place - 25 rubies for den members that participate.

2nd place - 15 rubies for den members that participate.

3rd place - 10 rubies for den members that participate.

A link to the Den submissions must be emailed by a Den Leader to spd@gryff.net, by the 28th of November, midnight HOL time, with a list of participating members.

Guest St.John Aloisius Sloots

November Den Challenge, Part 2

Week two of the November Den Challenge starts today. For those of you who are just becoming acquainted with the challenge, look here for details: http://gryff.net/CR/...-den-challenge/

Topic one: “Why we love being Gryffindors†is officially closed and it’s time to move on to the next one.

The second week’s topic is: Thoughts/comments of Harry Potter characters after HP and the Deathly Hallows.

Remember you can come up with as many responses as you’d like and that your responses can be serious, sentimental, happy or funny. A couple of examples might be:

Neville Longbottm - I FINALLY got to be cool! or Luna Lovegood - So how did our house get blown up daddy?

Don’t forget to number your responses consecutively as you did with the first topic.

Remember, a link to the Den submissions must be emailed by a Den Leader to spd@gryff.net, by the 28th of November, midnight HOL time, with a list of participating members

Guest Ilona Littrell

Week three of the November Den Challenge starts today.

The second week’s topic "Harry Potter characters'thoughts/comments after HP and the Deathly Hallows" is now officially closed, and the next topic is:

Thoughts in Sir Nicks head as it was being tossed during Gryfftoberfest

If this does not sound familar to you, check the activity from Gryfftoberfest here:

Remember you can come up with as many responses as you’d like and that your responses can be serious, sentimental, happy or funny. A couple of examples might be:

Sir Nick's head: Look! Im FINALLY Headless! ...Uh what are you guys doing?

or

Sir Nick's head: I think I'm getting motion sickness... I can feel it in my stomach

Don’t forget to number your responses consecutively as you did with the first topic, and remember it should be one-liners, not several lines together.

A link to the Den submissions must be emailed by a Den Leader to spd@gryff.net, by the 28th of November, midnight HOL time, with a list of participating members.

Guest St.John Aloisius Sloots

The Final Week of the November Den Challenge Begins!

The third week’s topic: “Thoughts in Sir Nick’s head as it was being tossed during Gryfftoberfest†is now officially closed. A great Gryffindor thanks to all those who have participated so far. Let’s make our last responses the best so far!

Your next topic is: If Hogwarts was alive, what would its thoughts have been during the last battle?

As in the past, you may come up with as many responses as you’d like. They can be serious or tongue-in-cheek, happy or sad. A couple examples might be,

1. I don’t remember ordering renovations! or...

2. Hey, one of you Death Eaters is gonna have to pay for that window! or...

3. Harry! Harry! He’s our man! If he can’t do it, no one can!

Don’t forget to number each response separately and consecutively.

Finally, Den Leaders please remember to email a link to the den submissions to spd@gryff.net by the 28th of November, midnight HOL time, with a list a participating members.

Good Luck all!

Sign in to follow this