Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Dario Brighton

Staff Updates

Hello, Gryffindors! :D

I am posting to announce a few staff changes in Gryffindor, so without much circumlocution...

Congratulations to Miss Ailime Wright for being promoted to Prefect! I'm sure you'll do an awesome job, Ailime.

A warm welcome back to a returning Prefect, Miss Guinevere Avalon, who took a break from her staff duties due to being petrified by the basilisk from the Dungeons for a brief period of time. We missed you, Guinevere!

And finally a huge round of applause for our brand new Junior Prefect, Miss Kim Alting. Well deserved, Kim.

(Not to forget: A big thank you to Professor Hailey Potter for helping out the Discovery Island Den while Guinevere was away.)

---------------------------------------------

In order to distribute Den staff evenly, Kim will be moving to the Mystery Island Den to help run it.

If you couldn't keep up with all the fancy new changes, here is the current staff list:

Name; Position; [Assignment]

Professor Missa Matz; Head of House; [special Project Division - SPD]

Professor Dario Šehović; Deputy Head of House; [sPD]

Professor Jenny Lupin; Deputy Head of House;  [sPD]

--- --- ---

Professor Hailey Potter; Professor; [sPD]

Professor Zenix James; Professor; [Mystery Island Den]

Fumei Shirokuro; Prefect in Charge; [sPD]

--- --- ---

Ailime Wright; Prefect; [Discovery Island Den]

Guinevere Avalon; Prefect; [Discovery Island Den]

Tom Foster; Prefect; [Mystery Island Den]

Kim Alting; Junior Prefect; [Mystery Island Den]

Welcome back Guin!! Stay away from the dungeons from now on!  <_< We missed you! ^_^

And Kim! You totally rock! Congratulations! Carry on being as positive and cheerful! ^_^

Not extremely happy that you left :( , but that's something I'll pester Dario with for the rest of the year... <_< :lol:

Thanks for the oppurtunity! And Thanks Ailime :) It's too bad I had to leave the discovery island Den, but I am very happy I get to see the other Den now. Wondered what that would be like... now I get to know.

I'll do my very best to keep the good spirits up (but that's not hard around you guys! )

Sign in to follow this