Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kadina Tigano

Agency Leader Applications!

Guest Kadina Tigano

It's almost that time again! Summer camp, :D. This year's theme is detective agencies! We're going to play Clue, basically. But don't get too excited yet! If you just want to be a camper (we're going to call you interns), you have a little longer to wait for signups. However, if you're brave and have a bit of experience in sleuthing and leading, this post is for you! We looking for at least 6 detectives to head the three agencies who will be working on this summer's murder case. (Premeditated murder? At HOL? Never!) As in years prior, there is just a short application, posted below, that we're asking anyone interested to fill out.

Name:

HOL ID:

1. Have you participated in a previous Gryffindor Summer Camp? If no, skip to question 4. If yes, answer the remaining questions.

2. Were you a tent/ship/team/etc leader in any previous Gryffindor Summer Camp?

3. Grade your activity level on a scale of 1-10 for each previous Gryffindor Summer Camp.

4. Describe why you want to be a team leader and why you would be a good choice. Mention any experience you've had on HOL or other sites being a team leader and organizing others. 100 word minimum. No maximum(but be reasonable...).

The following question is optional, but if you are chosen as a leader, we may ask again in order to make the best possible partnerships.

5. Is there any one person in Gryffindor you work particularly well with? Is there anyone you'd rather not work with at all?

Again, if you're interested in becoming an agency leader, please send the above application to 'gryffindorsummercamp@gmail.com' before June 27th at 12.00 AM HOL Time

If there are any questions, please feel free to PM me here, or send me a message at the email listed for applications.

Guest Kadina Tigano

The deadline has been extended to June 30th. PLEASE apply, everyone! We've only had one application and I need at LEAST three detectives or summer camp won't happen.

NOTE: IF I RECEIVE TWO MORE GOOD APPLICATIONS, I MAY CLOSE THE APPLICATION SO APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE