Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Hailey Potter

Gryffindor Awards 2012-2013

Hi, guys!! 

Soo.... the cursed Lion's Pride is hopefully back in business and here to stay! But before we can reboot it, we had one little thing to take care of... last year's awards! 

Therefore, the Gryffindor staff were asked to nominate at least 2 people in each category and give a reason why. From there, a few people in the staff sifted through the nominations to decide our winners. Gryffindor wasn't exactly the most active place some months, so we made this on a yearly decision. There were also a few in which Jenny and Missa took the nominations and decided for themselves. 

Without further adieu.... the winners for Gryffindor Awards 2012-2013 are....

This Gryffindor fifth year made us laugh with her funny posts and comments, both on IRC, Gryffindor, and privately. She always keeps us entertained, and we are glad to have her around. My personal favorite is when she fought with Prof. Zenix James about who was more talented. The winner of the Exploding Snap Award is Ardeliah Longbottom!! 

This Gryffindor Spice is one of the most trustworthy people on HOL that I know. She is active in both Spice Squad and GQT, and has always been there to post and pitch in when needed. We know without a doubt that if Gryffindor had been more active, she would have been one of our biggest posters! The winner of the Golden Snitch Award is Allison Sullivan!!

Over the year, we've had two first years who have really stuck out... for all of us. One of these girls' names has lit up the Gryffindor forum and she tried to pitch in where she could, and the other has attempted to keep HELF active and "tried to get people to make conversation" on our forum. They were both so great that we had to give the award to them both.... the winners of the Lively Lionet Awards are Freya Amaranth and Kailey Jones!!

This Gryffindor has taken over a lot this year, and she's done a fabulous job of it. Everyone loves her humor, and most of all her! Who knows how many times I bugged her for Gryffindor graphics, and she did them with no problem for me. She runs Graphics Club, Paw Print, Pawtners... and have we mentioned her ridiculous amount of points?? Not only that, but she has also become an #hol AOP and does a great job in welcoming and helping any lost people there. The winner of the Nimbus 2000 Award is Fumei Shirokuro

Although this Gryffindor has only been here for a couple of months, he has already found his way into our hearts. The Gryffindor staff has already seen and recognized his incredibly innovative ideas, and his amazing talents with website designing. He is persistent and hardworking and has so far made a great addition to our house. I know all of our lions are personally extremely excited to have him back from the dungeons. We can't wait to see these ideas manifest into form, and I personally can't wait to see how he motivates us to do better for Gryffindor in the future. The winner of the Phoenix Award is Prof. Dario Sehovic

I particularly noticed this Gryffindor this past term when working on updating Gryffindor for Third information. She only joined the contest this past term, but her incredible devotion to helping Gryffindor get points was exceptionally recognized by myself and others. She has become a great member of our house and has participated in so much. I've personally enjoyed watching her talent in graphics grow. The winner of the Consistent Cub Award is Guinevere Avalon

We've all noticed this first year. He's always been excited about earning points for Gryffindor in the House Cup, and we all enjoyed his random updates where he'd tell us how many points he'd earned throughout the year. He might not have been number one in top first year earner, but we've enjoyed seeing him around, and staying active throughout this year. We are incredibly proud of the work and effort this first year has put in and we cannot wait to see what he does in the following years! The winner of the Studious Simba Award is Zachary Jameson

This was the easiest award to give. With a total number of 4018 points, the clear winner of the Platinum Quill Award is Fumei Shirokuro

And now, for our final award. This, being a huge award, was decided ultimately by Missa and Jenny. According to Jenny, this person has great persistence, does sooo much, has a hand in everything, and gets things done. In the final comments, Missa said about this Gryffindor that "too many projects would have just DIED if she hadn't taken them over." Other staff members have said she deserves it for being PiC and HS, running a couple activities this year, working on secret stuff, and behind the scene stuff. The winner of the Pride of the Pride Award is Hailey Potter!

Congratulations to all of our winners this year, and most importantly, thank you for sticking with us this year and participating! We hope you had a great one!

Guest Angel Pevensie

:yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: CONGRATULATIONS ALL \o/  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

These awards are awesome to motivate us in contributing something for our lovely house, Gryffindor. Great job, lions!

Congratulations everyone! Well-deserved!

I hope the Lion's Pride wont be cursed anymore xD

Sign in to follow this