Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Jenny Lupin

Staff Changes and new JPs!

With a new school term, it is once again time to bid farewell to some of our beloved staff, but it is also time to say hello to some fantastic new additions to the Gryffindor staff! (YAY, more people to pester! ^__^)

It is with much sadness that I must announce that five members of our staff have stepped down, some due to RL school commitments, new jobs, getting arrested for breeding dragons, etc. Those staff members stepping down are: Joanne Grey, Lucy Greyback, Maria Vianney Gracia, Madeline Bronte, and Sydney Alexandra. All will be greatly missed and hopefully some day they will come back to join us again! WE LOVE YOU! :D (And Jo, your Teapot of D00M will always be here for you!)

BUT! Don't worry! We have FIVE brand new, enthusiastic, and hard working Junior Prefects being added to the staff! (And they don't know it yet because I haven't sent out their official welcome PM's. *smackshead* Surprise? xD) We had a fantastic selection to choose from this term, and Missa and I are excited to have them join us! So, without further ado...

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW JUNIOR PREFECTS:

Alexzandria Lestrange

Bay Reilly

Chadwick Cadet

Kaiwa Alexandra

Thomas Lewis

:party: :yahoo: :dance:

In some way or another, this group of new JPs have shown great leadership, dedication, and enthusiasm, so I look forward to working with all of them! :D

(And if you have questions, go pester them. ;))

Sign in to follow this