Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Jenny Lupin

Red vs Yellow Points Competition

Hello Everyone!

First of all I want to congratulate everyone who managed to graduate and I'd like to also welcome all the new cubs (there are plenty this year! yay!)! I'm really looking forward to this year, and the staff have a lot of things planned for all of you, so GET READY!

Now back to business. This year the famous Gryffindor dens battle has changed! But, there will be a new twist this year. Instead of three dens competiting in monthly challenges, we will have FOUR dens competing in a year long house points competition! There will be two big teams (Red and Yellow) competing against each other, and each big team will have two mini teams, lead by a prefect. The two teams on Team Red are the Crimson Charmanders and the Ruby Rapidashes! The two teams on Team Yellow are the Golden Growlithes and the Saffron Sandshrews! Each of these mini teams will combine their house points on the Red or Yellow team.

You can stay up to date with the point totals here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AluTF023icL5dDdGQi1obmpyR0FJUjl1VG9JczNFd0E&output=html

Only ONE COLOR will win the competition at the end of the year. Will it be yours? If you want your team to win, make sure to get as many points as you can for your team, and you'll be sure to earn eternal glory in the Gryffindor Hall of Fame.

As added incentive, there will also be special monthly awards given out to top points earners. ;)

I hope you will all enjoy this year in Gryffindor!

Jenny

(Thanks to Eno for writing most of this lovely post)