Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Zenix James

Hello, New Gryffindors!

Oh, we so excited. Hooray, pop culture reference!

Welcome to Gryffindor! Or, if you're an older person reading this, welcome to paying attention in Gryffindor! Both are wonderful concepts.

This is just a super quick post highlighting some of the major things that are going to be happening right now and in the next coming weeks.

1. New Student Sign-ups: Obviously, this is self-explanatory, but if you live under a rock, new students are signing up right now. Lots of new students and, more importantly, new Gryffindors will be wandering through our wonderful and insane house.

2. Class Sign-ups: For those of you who do not know yet, class sign ups will be starting around February 15th. (I'll update this when I know for sure. :)) A good tip for new students is to take classes taught by Gryffindor professors, as it helps our house as a whole; however, you are more than welcome to take whatever kinds of classes you want.

3. Gryffindor Quidditch Team Tryouts: YES, QUIDDITCH. Quidditch is one of the most awesome and fun things you can do on HOL, and it's SO EASY! Click here for more information on joining the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. CLICK ME!

4. The Paw Print: This is Gryffindor's own house newspaper where students can write their own columns, random articles, and many other fun articles. There are a lot of opportunities to earn Gryffindor points by writing for the Paw Print.

5. Confused yet? Don't worry, I was confused for a very long time until I finally figured this place out. Here is a little page with some great links to other handy places around the Gryffindor Common Room that can help you find your way a little easier! CLICK ME!

We're all so happy to welcome you into the Gryffindor House and we truly hope you find a little piece of home with us!

~ Zenix

Sign in to follow this