Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Zenix James

GQT v. RQT Results!

*hem hem*

And, no, that was not my Dolores Umbridge impression, because that would be wrong.

For those who didn't turn out for GQT's AMAZING last match of the season, you missed an awesome show of pure dominating skill. GQT was denied a victory by a mere 10 points (170-160 to RQT Book1 Quidditch score flashback and Bulgaria v. Ireland coincidence!, but that is a beautiful thing in our books, especially against the machine-roids of RQT.

An amazing game by our Charming Chasers: Pavel LaGrange, Eno Thomas, and Sydney Alexandra. Our BadAaa...BadlyAbolishing Beaters: James Greene (HIM!) and Zenix James (ME!). Our Killer Keeper : Kadina Tigano. And our Super Seeker: Jenny Lupin, who, not so incidentally, CAUGHT that infamous Golden Snitch, gaining GQT a beautiful 50 points.

A big congrats to Sydney and James in their first Quidditch game of the season. James gave those bludgers a deafening crack of defeat and Ms. Sydney scored in her first ever game! Truly spectacular!

The game MVP (Most Valuable Player) went to our very own Eno Thomas! A big congrats to him on that honor. And GQT's very own Team MVP went to Sydney! ...And me, but give her the congrats, it was her FIRST GAME! Amazing!

Overall, a great end to the season. I'm so proud of the whole team, and thank you to everyone who showed out to support us. It's truly appreciated!

Good luck on exams and BATTLESHIP IS COMING. HUZZAH!

Yeah, that was the best game ever. It's the second game in a row that we lose by 10 points. Everyone did AMAZING! I'm so proud of all of you! Congrats Ash and Syd on Gryff MVP! Next year we'll bring the cup where it belongs to be.

LOL, I loved your book4 references Ash <3

YAY BATTLESHIP!!