Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Eno Thomas

Gryffindor Quidditch Team wants YOU!

In HOL, Gryffindor is the house with the most active students, but the Gryffindor Quidditch Team is one of the teams with the least people. These two fact reject one another. So that made me think what is wrong with the Gryffindors? Maybe they want some more motivation? So, I decided to start this new project also known as the 'GQT Training'.

The project starts right now. So, make sure after reading this to go helping your house. What do you have to do?

You have to bot as much as you can. For those that doesn't know what botting is make sure to read the HOL Quidditch class lessons. You can also find it here: http://pahpulfirh.com/Quid/index.html

Read all the lessons and then join the Gryffindor Botting Channels: #gerblah for single botting and #sniggleplurf for double botting.

What do you get as reward?

For every 500 questions answered right you get 10 beans and 5 rubies. Not bad eh?

Do you want to make your house proud in the Quidditch Cup? Then make sure to join this project. PM me in the Common Room after every 500 questions with the name you have used while botting, I'll check it and then will award you the beans and rubies. A list of people will be posted , once I have your PMs.

*Notice: This project applies only to those who are not part of the GQT. The goal of this project is to help you all join the team and also help the team win.

Go Gryffindors!!

*BUMPS THE TOPIC*

I haven't got any emails, except of Patrick Komban. What are you waiting for? If you have difficulties about mIRC or how the bots work, feel free to ask me!

Sign in to follow this