Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Ann Black

What would Amortentia smell like to you?

Guest Ann Black

Have you ever wondered if you had Amortentia, what it would smell like to you? Just a few thought on the subject. I would smell vanilla, citrus, and books. Maybe even the smell of potato soup.

Guest Gabbi Myers

Nutmeg, after a rain, wood burning, and somehting else...but i can't think of it now.

Guest St.John Aloisius Sloots

Nag Champa Incense, Baking Molasses Cookies and Gingerbread, Old Hard cover books and 12-year Balvenie Whisky :)

Guest Madeline Bronte

Cakes and doughnuts being baked in the oven, Books, Strawberry perfume and Dark Chocolate :D

a spring day, probably popcorn (you'd think 3 years so far at a movie theater would make me hate popcorn forever... but i think i love it more!), and definitely my little brother's homemade chocolate chip cookies with a pinch of cinnamon. And perhaps my mother's chili.... guess i need to eat, i'm obviously hungry. :lol:

Guest Molly Grabau

Campfire, freshly mown grass, leather, and butterbeer \o/

Guest Macyn Archer

I think the only things I would smell would the be the smell of the delicious crepes my father used to make every christmas morning. That is the most vivid smell I could think of and love.

Guest Rowan Dream

mmm I guess hay, apple and rosemary

Guest Sarah Evans

It would smell like my dad's cologne which is the only smell I remember from when I was young, new books, old books, burning wood, smoke, iron, smell outside after rain, baby oil.

Guest Sydney Alexandra

Burning wood, vanilla, I don't know what it's called but there's this one cologne I really love the smell of, Minty toothpaste, mangos.

There's a lot of possibilities xD

Guest Rowan Dream

woowwww hard to pick but most def tulips for me as for the other ..

THIS IS NOT COOL WHY DO YOU MAKE ME PICK xD

Guest Ava Evans

mmm.. I would smell cinnamon, matches right after you blow them out and fresh cut grass

Guest Risma Handayani

I would smell The new street exposed to rain, Chocolate, and woody

Guest Hannah Widdershins

Nice post! it's really interesting imagining what would Amortentia smell like for me..

I think ovbiously mint! i loooove it happy.gif and also chocolate, with a little floral touch laugh.gif

Guest Kaiwa Alexandra

My amortentia will smell like.. um, fresh baked breads/cookies/cakes, vanilla scent, baby powder, smell of the forest, and my dad's perfume :)

Guest Alexzandria Lestrange

Hmmm I think it would probably smell similar to Hermiones. I love the smell of freshly mowed grass, old books, coffee and just blown out candles. It would have been cool to actually smell it though.

Guest Alexzandria Lestrange

My amortentia will smell like.. um, fresh baked breads/cookies/cakes, vanilla scent, baby powder, smell of the forest, and my dad's perfume :)

I could see the cookies and baked goods definatley (fits your sweet exterior :D)

Guest Emma Weasley

I would smell petrichor, coffee, and chocolate. :)

• Like 1

Guest Angel Pevensie

For me, it would be the smell of chocolate, the sea, and books :)

It would smell like books, raspberry, a floral touch, the ocean... And probably more :)

Guest Hedra Longstride

Like a log fire, old books (I am talking hundred years plus here), ginger, Lily of the Valley and my hubby's shampoo. Lots of childhood memories and one recent one!

Guest Bay Reilly

Lilac. Period. I can't get enough of those flowers! xD

Guest Nymphadora Hex

Hmm, I think purple fairy dreams incense sticks, Lynx Africa, vanilla, coffee, passionfruit, and new books :)