Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Prof. Miette Bynny

Is that a Gryff Radio Station?

Guest Prof. Miette Bynny

Oh Em Gee... a new old new prof in Lion's colors again? YAY! Well if you haven't noticed I am back in Gryffindor and I am here to help. One way I would like to get people active and motivated is start a little project that I did while in Slytherin, but obviously I stopped it because I'M HERE NOW :D

So here is the idea:

1. Gryffindor will be creating their very own Den Radio. A little music during HW time never hurt anyone. It keeps us motivated and more productive. Each Den will come up with a playlist(s) that best represents their den.

Choose one person to be the main point person in the creation of the playlist (if you want to make more than 1 playlist, as if you wanted to do genres, you may nominate more than one person.) Create the playlist at this site: www.playlist.com

After you have all your songs on your playlist, PM me the code. (You want to go to post playlist and choose the "Post to Blog" code) After you PM me the code, I will post on the website and your Station is LIVE to the masses of HOL. Also remember to include a short description of your den's playlist (like your personality and why you rock and MAYBE a picture to represent your Den)

2. I am also looking for bi-weekly/monthly DJ/reporters to maybe do a podcast on fashion, HOL Gossip, Movie reviews, or just the crazy Zaney topics. (those individuals that get these bi-weekly/monthly slots will get 20 nice shiny rubies for each video/podcast and of course the adoration from all cause they are simply AWESOME!) PM your request/idea for the website and you may just get on!! Or if you wanted to be a monthly writer on Music/Bands that are up and coming or Music from the past or just anything in music PM me and you can be put on the Blog! (Each blog post will get 10 rubies)

Please have your playlists ready by Nov 20th to be uploaded. PM with any questions.

----------------------

3. We are also doing a contest on the banner for the Website. Make it represent Gryff, music, and total awesomness. You can submit up to 2 banners per person (10 Rubies each) and the winner will get another 15 rubies!

Requirements:

• The banner is 918x248.
  • The Banner must have a theme of music/Dance and Gryffindor (albeit the colors, the badge, a Lion...etc.)
  • PM Me your submissions
  • Contest Ends Nov. 13th Midnight HOL. Voting will take place Nov. 15 - 20th and winner will receive the adoration and extra rubies!!!

Guest Prof. Miette Bynny

Just bumping this up. Come on guys, lets get those stations in and make some BEAUTIFUL music together. >.>

Guest Prof. Miette Bynny

So I recieved a playlist from the Manticores!!! And its totally awesome! I'd like to get the other 2 dens playlist soon :D

And since no one made a banner you will all make me emo. EMOOOOOOO! But yes get those playlist on cause the websit is looking Snazzy!

Guest Prof. Miette Bynny

So I noticed that we need ONE MORE DEN *cough Chimeras cough* to submit their station then i can announce it in teh blog our awesomness music stations. Also if anyone else wants to add a playlist or a blog/podcast/video let me know and i can add you :)

So far here is the website http://lionsdenradio.weebly.com/index.html

notice there is a ltitle gameroom. and little i mean 1 game >.> but yesh GET THOSE PLAYLISTS IN...CHIMERAS!!

Guest Prof. Miette Bynny

I just like to say THANK YOU to the Dens. Gryffindor Radio Station is now Open! Remember if you want to sound off on anything music, Who is your artist of the moment, Artist to watch, Concert to go to, Fallen artist, Biggest comeback.... Go ahead and write it down, video record yourself, or podcast yourself. And send to me anytime. I will update as soon as I get them!

http://lionsdenradio.weebly.com/

Now enjoy the newly open Gryffindor Radio Station!!

Also - Does anyone want to help contribute to a weekly blog post on Old School Jams of the Week? I will be writing some posts from back in my day (like the 80's and 90's) I may even throw in some older music. So If anyone wants to help contribute...PM Me :[/b

Guest Prof. Miette Bynny

So I'm looking for a few articles to put up in the blog. I would like to put up an article about Holidays songs, which is your favorite, when is too early to start playing them on the radio? Also I'd like some one to write an article on songs that stick in your head and why we hate but love them. lol....Or if you have any other ideas...shoot them my way!

Any takers?!! You get RUBIES!!!

Sign in to follow this