Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Kadina Tigano

Which superpowers would you have?

My superpower is invisibility. I've used a lot in school xD I can be 6 hours in a classroom and nobody notices me, not even teachers. True story.

But if I could choose, I'd like to have healing powers. Maybe healing people with my voice. That would give me an excuse to sing all the time :)

Guest Asia Shea

I would be the wonderful Asia Shea!

You see I'm writing a books with charecters that have 'talents'. And the protaginest is a girl named Asia Shea. See the reason?

But back to the topic I would like to have the ability to control and make lightning. Along with traveling only to the past. And being able to fly.

But my main would be lightning/Elctricity.

Guest Asia Shea

Like Ayne I can be invisible. One moment I one place the next I'm standing right next to you a bit close.

Here is how I do it. I walk over and stand next to the person. Plus when I walk and stuff I usually make no nose. On top of having great hearing.

Did you know out of pure human evolution the worse the eyesight the better the hearing?

So in other words I have good hearing! For once I'm thankful for bad eyesight.

Time to dissiper again!

(No not really. My personality is talkitive. Therefore I talk. A lot. I'm very verbal linguistic smart. Therefore my big words and exesive typing.)

Guest Zachary Jameson

Turbo Speed would be my power. I need it to get to classes on time.. xD

Bringing this back, the super power I would choose would be super hyper speed.  That way I'll never be late for anything ever again and I'll get to places at the speed of light.

What super power would you choose?

I would have the same power as the Time Turner (it's funny cause I said that in my job interview as well :lol: )

Sometimes I feel like 24h is not enough for me :lol:

You know, I'd either have the power to instantly teleport somewhere, or I'd have the power to recreate anything. Need another coke? Look,  just recreated it for you. Need a lung. Bam, I have the power to recreate your lung.

Strange, but that would be awesome.

I always wanted one superpower since I was a kid and that is to FLY plus with a power to shoot fire from my hands....

I agree, Lora. Flight would be the absolute best (with or without the fire). I'd also quite like the ability to affect the weather just so I could make it storm when I was in a bad mood....

LOL Sky... Controlling weather is a nice superpower but when I get really angry - I can't imagine what I will do with it!                                                           Personally I love to control trees and other plants too. 

So, my superpower would be the ability to communicate with my animals.  I really want to know what is going on inside their brains.  Plus, it would be so cool to be able to command a whole bunch of lemur monkeys!

I would choose intangibility! I could get away from so many dangers, maybe cause some mischief here and there~ :3 

OR just be a vigilante, no bullet or weapon can touch me...maybe have the ability to cloak others with my power too, in case of rescuing hostages or others...I'm thinking too deep, but yeah, intangibility is my choice. Being invisible isn't hard in my case. Tho I guess intangiblity can provide a hiding spot wherever you are, even underground, though that would be trickier to control...

That's definitely the ability to teleport. I am late to everywhere all the time, but also most of the times I just wanna disappear. Late to class? Poof. Boring party you have to attend? Poof. Wanna visit the museum at night? Poof. That's the best superpower to have I think.

On 4/18/2011 at 4:19 PM, Guest Estelle Lupa said:

I want the Vulcan nerve pinch. xD That way when my brothers are getting on my nerves I can just pinch them and they'd go to sleep. :D

Except the superpower of this enlightened person from 8 years ago haha. Honestly any power Vulcans have is enviable. Repressing emotions, healing trances, the nerve pinch!! Let me be reborn as a Vulcan.

If I could have a superpower, I would like to have the power of invisibility. I think it would come in handy when I wanted to sneak around the restricted section of the library or when I want to wonder around at night after I should be in bed.

My superpower would shapeshifting so I would change into any object and any animal. I could even morph myself into looking like someone (no fowl tasting Polyjuice potion required).

• Like 1

If I had another superpower, it would be the ability to apparate into past eras. That way, I could experience different centuries, cultures and magic. Whilst I am there, should I automatically have the ability to alter and re- write history or is that something that should be forbidden? Decisions, decisions.........

• Like 1

Tricky question. I know if it were me I'd be super tempted to change things to address old injustices. But if there's one thing popular culture has taught us, it's that messing with time gets... well, messy. It would be fun to have an 'undo my last action' button with this power so you could gage the result of what you changed and put it back to how it was if it proved disastrous.

• Like 1

Love your idea of the undo button, Sky.  :) I think in my case it would be well used.