Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Kadina Tigano

Which superpowers would you have?

Guest Kadina Tigano

I was thinking the other day.. if you had a superpower, what would it be? Why would it make you the coolest superhero on the block? cool.gif

For me? I would definitely pick teleportation. What's that, you ask? the ability to apparate, basically. I know it seems silly since we're ~magical~ but truth be told I was never good at transportation spells.. Having this as a super power would be super useful for me in real life. wink.gif And then I would stop splinching myself, which is always good.

How about you?

I would pick invisibility. I am not that famous like Harry Potter and don't have a father to give me his invisibility cloak. I like roaming in the corridors during nights and also break some rules without being noticed! :D

Guest Ilona Littrell

I'd like to be able to control time! lol

As much as I'd love to be able to teleport, fly and be invisible.

I think I would need to be able to control time the most. I never seem to be able to get through everything I want, and to start with I'm horrible with time management. :P

Guest Madeline Bronte

I would pick being able to go into the future! I've always wanted to know what happens when I'm older and see what I look like *sly grin* also I could see what I do wrong, go back into the past and change it so everyone will be happy :D

Guest Ann Black

I would want to read mind, because I would be able to annoy people with it, and also that's practically the gateway to knowledge.

Guest Macyn Archer

I would really like to be able to make anyone see anything i want them to see, they woudnt understand what happened. If there not touching something like persons hand or holding on to banister they would really believe what they were seeing is actually there. For example I could make someone see them selves surrounded by a rain forest and actually believe there. I think it would be really useful and just fun to play around with.

Guest Sydney Alexandra

I would love the ability to read minds. I've always wondered what exactly goes on in someone else's head. I wouldn't want it to be like Legilmency, but just to see what they are thinking at that particular moment.

Guest Eia Donne

Making copies of myself and being able to be in two or more places at once would be fantastic. At the very least that way I'd be able to both procrastinate and get school work done at the same time xD

Guest Lucy Greyback

Ok. What are you talking about? I have REAL life superpowers. I'm a super nanny :D Jigglypuff is a novice next to me and my power of singing to put to sleep :P

Guest Estelle Lupa

I want the Vulcan nerve pinch. xD That way when my brothers are getting on my nerves I can just pinch them and they'd go to sleep. :D

Guest Sydney Alexandra

My RL superpower? I find that people seem to open up to me, and tell me their secrets or their feelings. Apparentl I'm a very good listener.

Guest Maria Vianney Gracia

My secret superpower is a secret.

I can be invisible. and follow rowan everywhere without her noticing me. BEWARE!

Guest Rowan Dream

I can be invisible. and follow rowan everywhere without her noticing me. BEWARE! <-- pahahahahah weellll I have x-ray vision sooo I seee youuuu MARIA ^^

My rl super power however is I seem to make people laugh no matter what I do >.>

Guest Maria Vianney Gracia

NOOOO ROWAN CAN SEE ME -_- and you actually see my post. I gotta find another superpower, then.

Guest Arabella Willow

I have been watching WAY too much Misfits! I think that any of their powers would be pretty cool (except Alisha's - not being able to touch anyone at all would be pretty annoying). I'd probably go with Simon's - invisibility.

But reading minds and turning back time would be superawesome!

Guest Grace Black

I'd be invisible!I wouldn't mind getting away with a thing or two...really crazy stuff like going to the libray and reading books all night and maybe visiting the house elves in the kitchen xD

Guest Reinis Doko

If I could choose any superpower I would go for... invisibility. Although I can't imagine I'd get a starring role in the X-Men with it...

In RL I posses a superpower. No matter what situation I'm in, no matter how much work I have remaining, my superpower of procrastination shines through... :)

Guest Elisa Everlong

Haha Reinis, I think I have the same superpower too :P

If I could choose a superpower then I would probably choose teleportation, just because I get travel sick ><

Guest Zachary Jameson

If I had superpowers... Oh gosh... what to choose.

Let me think... Hmmmm

The power of super flight or super strength!

Sorry but I have to say that mind reading is not challenging for me and people around you can be offended just knowing that you have the ability. I would rather have super hearing xD

Guest Angel Pevensie

Alas! I finally have to reveal my alter-ego. Yes, by the name of Arashi, I am able to control weather and the wind. Um... Actually, it was from the last Summer Camp with Heroes and Villains theme. I forget most of Arashi's description. Fuuu... Where are you? Do you still have the archives? :D

Ohh, I would love to be able to move stuff with my mind. So first it would just be small stuff, but as I got stronger I would be able to move massive, gigantic stuff. *shudders with greatness* oohhhh

Ooh I've finally decided what I want my superpower to be! The power to teleport.

Although my real superpower is to spam message people... Lol