Gryffindor Common Room
Eno Thomas

What would your Patronus look like?

EXPECTO PATRONUM!

What will the form of you patronus be? How have you imagined it?

I have imagined that my patronus might be a wild horse. I am a very free-spirited soul and don't really follow all the rules.

Guest Ilona Littrell

I've always favored cat animals. I grew up with two very friendly and sweet cats. I've always had a thing for Tigers, Lions and Jaguars. They're just really beautiful animals.

I like them for their independence, flexibility and survival instincts. I love that they also have a really playful and curious side to them as well. ^^

So I definitely think mine would be a cat animal. I keep being told I'm like a cat by certain friends as well, which I'm not sure how to interpret... XP

Guest Amanda P. X. Sim

I guess mine could be a fox... I'm very close to family and I have two very different sides to my personality :) Sometimes I'm reserved and shy, sometimes I'm totally insane. I can be either all alone in a corner or in the midst of a crowd. It all depends.

Mine could be a Lion because i am fascinated by the animal and (as Eno MIGHT know) about Chelsea FC that the lion also represents the club and... I <33333 LIONS!!!! *ROARS* :lol:

*Broom*

Guest Madeline Bronte

My Patronus would be a Doe because they're so pretty and athletic. They don't like conflict and are a bit mad ;)

Guest Sally Odenweller

Mine would be a bear I think ^_^ . 'Cause bears tend to be loners, and I think, I prefer to be alone at times. I have a very calm disposition, just like bears and so I go about my daily foraging and lounging activities in a quite passive manner.

Immature bears can also be particularly quiet and shy, and I am quiet and shy. =^.^=

So, I reckon my patronus is a bear. :P

Guest Emily Lupin

Mine would be a dolphin, I think. I am quite playful (and sometimes quirky) and very ambitious.

I've always loved dolphins and find them quite pretty.

Guest Macyn Archer

I think my patronus would be a Tiger because they symbolize mental strength, and stability. They are independant and very active in my case sporty. While tigers can cause fear among most people once they have been loved and cared for they become quite loving them selves, which in human terms i think could relate to me.

Guest Laurie Lovegood

PENGUIN! <3 I love penguins.

Or maybe a unicorn. /:

Guest Ann Black

Mine would probably be a leopard, because it's a fierce but ninja-like and tricky cat. Also it's my totem. ^_^

Guest Sydney Alexandra

Like Eno, mine would be a horse. they are quick thinking, intelligent, strong (both physically and metally) and opiniated.

Guest Victoria Morris

I'd have to say either a Lion or a Wolf :) I've always loved them 2 animals :D Lion would mean brave of course but I'm not really sure about a wolf...maybe mysterious?

Guest Lucy Greyback

A wolf duh!! I'm the werewolf freak :D although it could possibly be a bunny too because well everyone who knows me in RL knows I'm obsessed with Thumper. But am obsessed with wolves too .... Maybe a mix of both? Loool. In the end I think it would be a wolf though because of my personality :)

Guest Kylie Joel Lonerins

My Patronus clearly would be a Panda! :wub:

something look harmless, tickling, gentle and sooooo death to C-word but have a powerful strength inside.

Guest Harry James Holmes

My Patronus would be a cat (much like Crookshanks), which is also my Animagus form :D It's really intelligent and smart! (Just like me, hehehehe :P )

Guest Abby Moondrake

I think mine would be a dog (labrador retriever). Because dog loves us unconditionally and stand by us. :)

Guest Maria Vianney Gracia

my patronus would be Penguin :3

Guest Ava Evans

Mine would be either a tiger or a leopard

Guest Aubrey Vaughn

I think my patronus would be either...

A butterfly because I am a free spirit and love to roam around.

Or a penguin because I am really unique.

Guest Kelly Mcghee

:D mine is a loin cuz im strong and my pride plus my speed i rather be a leader of a losing team then sit on the bench of a winning team

Guest Margo Weasley

I think mine would be a cheeta because I love them and they are so fast and curious and sometimes affectionate and playful. Mine patrounus might also be a labrador because they are friendly and CRAZY!!! :) :D ;)

I think mine would take form of a crow. I never actually liked these birds, but feel like they bring me luck when they are around. But, if I could choose my patronus, I wouldn't even consider the crow. I would choose something different, less depressing a little bigger. Like a dingo, or maybe even a flamingo, lol

Guest Prof. Lani Sil-Aria

I would have to be an Eygptian Mau, its a cat, like the one from Catwoman with Halle Berry. They are beautiful and elegant and intelligent creatures.

Lani

Guest Rayne Sorelle

I think mine would be a wolf. Been fascinated by wolfs since I was little, probably also one of the reasons why I love Lupin. I think I love them because they're kind of misunderstood and they're beautiful but not everyone can get over the terrifying part of them.

Guest Zen McGregor

I really don't know, cause I'm gentle and fierce at same time... Maybe, a dolphin?