Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Eno Thomas

Do your gadgets have names?

I know have 2 computers and a laptop. The oldest computer is called Ponta, the laptop is called Momo, and the new comp is called Fuji.

I have no idea if my husband or brother named their comps. >>

This is so embarrassing... Ugh...

My laptop's name is Jane. >___>

In honour of Miss Jane Marple.

My cellphone's name is Ellen. Elle for short.

After figuring out that the eldest daughter from Pride and Prejudice is named Jane, I decided to follow the pattern with my new devices, so you can expect to see a Lydia sometime in the future. <___<

Even I use names for some of my gadgets                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         God this is really embarrassing..... okay...

My Ds is named as popcorn (I used to call this since I was seven and even now, sometimes it slips right out of my mouth !)

Then my laptop which I call my lappy .

I have actually never thought of naming my devices which is kind of hilarious because, while I don't name my gadgets, I do name my cars.  My Ford Explorer is Sakura and my Ford Escape is Smaug.   There are actual stickers on both vehicles of their names.  My favorite car was my little GeoStorm and she was Sally Shock.  

Sign in to follow this