Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Sky Alton

Autumn Term Awards 2021/2022

We’re bidding farewell to one term and welcoming in the next, so it must be time to hand out some shiny awards!

Before I do though, I’d like to take a moment to appreciate each and every lion who earned points, explored the castle or joined in here in The Den. It’s been a great term, full of individual achievements of all different kinds and you’ve all contributed massively to Gryffindor. Whatever you got up to, I hope you had a magical time!

First up is the award for the person who earned the most house points in a term, the Platinum Quill. I’m delighted to award it to first year @Luna Lemongrass  who has earned an incredible 1252 points in her first term at HOL! Tremendous work, Luna.

Next up are those awards we hand out to the people (one Gryff, one guest) who have managed to collect the most rubies here in The Den during the term. The Phoenix award goes to the fabulous @Raevia Ward who has boldly leapt into the activities on offer this term and netted a very respectable haul of 264. Scooping himself yet another well-deserved Lionheart award is @Maxim Trevelyan of Ravenclaw with an astonishing 900. Well done, both!

Then there are the awards decided by the Gryffindor staff:

The Studious Simba is presented to someone for exemplary hard work in their classes. @Avery Hill is an exceedingly worthy winner for the autumn term with admirable efforts in all of the subjects they took on.

The Curious Kitten is awarded to someone who has been a positive and uplifting presence around The Den. @Luna Lemongrass earns a second award for her irresistible cheeriness and eagerness to try things out (all while finding the time to earn all those points!)

The Consistent Cub is awarded to someone who has been all over the castle, doing everything. @Kelly Hickory has truly demonstrated the adventurous spirit of Gryffindor this term by trying her hand at everything from department projects to HOL-wide activities.

Now, let’s crack open the butterbeer!

• Thanks 1

OMG!!! Thank you so much!! I have had soo much fun and now signed up for 5 more lessons!!  I got a total of 4 awards for my first term!! So excited :)

Sign in to follow this