Gryffindor Common Room
Prof. Dario Brighton

Thank You

Dear fellow Gryffindors,

When I joined this house some eight years ago, you made me feel welcome and at home and I’ve felt that way ever since. I am honoured and grateful to have been entrusted the role of your Head of House. I am proud of everything we’ve achieved and worked on together. Even though I will feel like I’m missing out or like a pice of who I am is gone, I realise that it is time to look forward and step down as a Head of House. I owe so much to the people who used to be a part of this community and to people who are still around today. I feel confident in my decision knowing that house management will be left in very capable hands. I still intend to be a part of Gryffindor and the amazing Prof. Sky Alton has my full support, although, now in a different capacity.

It was lovely serving the community. Thank you for everything!

As always, butterbeer is on me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'll miss working alongside you in The Den, Dario! But I know there are many exciting and important things that need your full attention, so I can't wait to see what you achieve next. And you'll always be a valued member of Gryffindor, in any capacity.

Thank you for all your support over the years! And I'm stealing... borrowing, definitely said borrowing... your golden lion statue.

• Haha 1

Thank you Dario for everything you’ve done for all of Gryffindor!! I know you’ll go on to achieve great things! As always, *chugs butterbeer*