Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Iverian Gnash

Task 2: Colorful Cookery!

Who wants to sit down to plain cereal when they could have a bowl of rainbow pebbles? As far as colorful foods go, there really aren't that many options when you walk into a grocery store. So, for our food station, we're dealing with colorful foods! Anything bright, out of the ordinary, eye catching, you name it! 

Personally, there is this bagel shop my grandma and I will stop at on the way to a morning class and they have rainbow bagels that are super bright and taste absolutely amazing! 

Try cooking a colorful food and show us a photo of the result, or create a picture of a colorful food that you think should exist by April 30th, 11:59 PM HOL-time for 10 rubies! Alternatively, you could tell us about your favourite colourful food in at least 80 words. 

I used my wand to make O's cereal really colorful. It made it really sugary tasting and like fruit. Blueberries for blue, grapes for purple, apples for red, kiwi for green, orange for orange, lemons for yellow.

IMG-0951-edit.jpg

That smoothie bowl looks absolutely amazing Emily! I would love to have one of those :D I wish my Cheerios would turn brightly coloured like those Hannah, very creative! Because it's around Easter, it just occurred to me that Easter Eggs are an amazingly colorful food too! They start off all bland and white, but once we had some color, they're super bright! Yes, that rhymes and I totally didn't *cough* did plan it that way.

Sign in to follow this