Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Sky Alton

Sunken Ships (Who Should Have Ended Up Together?)

I'm sure we all have opinions on the romantic parings from the Harry Potter Series and whether they work or not.

What I'd really love to hear is if there was anyone you hoped would end up together who didn't? Perhaps there was a romance that ended that you wish had stayed the course?

I'd have loved it if Neville and Luna had been a book thing as well as a movie thing. Objectively, I can understand why it didn't happen and I think the futures they got were great and a lot more realistic. But still, it would have been cute to see it.

I feel like Remus and Sirius should've ended up together. Don't know why but I just feel like they had a thing going on in like the period the Marauders went to Hogwarts. Also it would've been an LGBTQ+ couple, which doesn't appear AT ALL in the whole series so that alone would be a reason for Wolfstar (Remus+Sirius) to happen :)

Also Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan, same story as Wolfstar lol

I think it would have been cool if Arthur and Petunia ended up together because it would have been a lot easier for Harry.

I think it would be really, really, really cute if Hermione and Dobby had ended up together.  She really cared about the house elves.

I definitely think Neville and Luna should have ended up together because that would have been really cute! Also, Dobby and Winky should have ended up together if Dobby had lived. I'm happy that Ginny and Harry ended up together because that whole relationship was so cute!

I will go with something that almost happened. I would love to see Hagrid getting together with Madam Maxime, the Beauxbatons' Headmistress. They looked adorable when they were dancing together in the movies, and they had good chemistry. They were also perfect for each other owing to their half-giant background.

Sign in to follow this