Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Welcome to The Den, folks!

Hello Gryffindors!

Ravenclaw just decided it was time to start hanging out!  So excited to get to know you all better :) 

*takes a cookie*  Thank you Ivey!

So, I hear that your Head Student will be on vacation for a bit in September.  What kind of party are we thinking of having?

Not sure yet, haven't been able to seriously plan it... *looks at entire notebook filled with party plans* but it'll be big XD

*sigh content as I hang upside down from the chandelier* this is so homey ~ 

*eats cookie*

I'm Narcissus btw, just Cissy is Okey, so not every time someone calls me they sound like they're hissing 

*Jumps into room  unannounced*

Hey Gryffindors!!! I'm Ashley call me Ash! this is my first year at HOL! And I'm a very proud LION!  I'm in the 9th grade and happy to be hear!  So hey to all you ppl's around. *WAVES* Anyway my fave color is blue and my sign is a Capricorn. Oh and I'm an animal person. BTW P.M. if you want I hardly ever bite..... Okay maybe just a little LOL! I probably won't so don't freak out :P BYEEE! *Skips out waving again*

Hi everyone! I've posted here before, but just wanted to pop back in! How are you all? I'm so happy the new school year is here! I know I've said this already, but I'm Adaleine Shuster! I'm a student teacher and squib! 

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Anna and I am a first year and a part of Ravenclaw house. I can't wait to see what new stuff Gryffindor has to offer!

Edited by Anna Westbrook
  • Like 1

Hey Persphone ! Welcome to the den !  I sneaked out some food from the kitchen . Fancy a chocolate chip muffin ?

Helloooo~ 

My name is Lucia!! I am a first year Slytherin and I am sooooo excited to be here with all you guys!!

I am from  the UK, my family are Italian, I am passionate for nature and animals. In my free time I enjoy reading and writing, painting, photography and lots of other arty stuff!

I am a veggie, a follower of Wicca, have a cat named Lucifer and an owl named Luna!!

~ Happy to meet you all, Snakes, Lions, Eagles and Badgers ~

<3

Edited by Sky Alton
Edited to remove specific location info - please don't give out the name of your city/town, thanks!