Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Oh! Hi, Aquaria! Welcome to the den and don't forget to bring your blanket and relax around the fireplace

Hello everyone !
My name's Doubhee Pevensy, I'm non-native english speaker (french, my mother wanted to send me to Beauxbatons). I've been sorted into Gryffindor a few days ago and started my first class at the same time. I'm playing a lot of muggle games on my free time alongside watching a lot of korean shows, making anime music videos and reading books. Nice to meet you all !
I'm a bit shy but don't hesitate to send a message if you share some common interests !

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I'm Esor Black that just joined HOL! I'm 35 in real life and a huge HP fan. A little bit about me, I have 3 dogs, love to go hiking and camping, and love to read and crotchet. I'm excited to be here and get to know some of you!

Hello everyone!

I am Artemis Perkins, and I am visiting from the Dungeons where the Slytherins roam. Thank you for having a warm fire going up here! I am cold most of the time, so this fire is quite nice! Do you possibly have any Irish Breakfast tea to drink while I'm up here? Thank you in advance! 

As I am warming up, here is some things about me. I am 19 (real life age) and I come from the Land of the Rocky Mountains in North America. I love to drink tea, as if you don't already know, and do puzzles with my cats besides me. I also like to do crafty projects often to help me stay focus since my mind likes to wander off topic a lot. I also like to listen to music! I love a lot of artists and bands, but my favorite is definitely Taylor Swift!

If you have any other questions to ask, please do not hesitate to reach out to me! I will happily answer any questions you may have!

Have a lovely day!

-Artemis E. Perkins

Welcome to the Den, Doubhee, Esor and Artemis! It's wonderful to have you here.

*waves*

Hello everyone and thank you Gryffindors for welcoming my presence. My name is Katerina Katz and I am a first year Hufflepuff. I am super excited to be joining the HOL community! I am open for any new friends so don't hesitate to add me! 

Have a beautiful day, 

-Katerina Katz <3

Hello! My name is Rose Dove. I am a first-year Ravenclaw. I love to read and to solve puzzles. I am excited to be a part of HOL and can't wait to get to know more people.

~Rose Dove :) 

Hiiiiii!

I'm Ina, Ravenclaw. *smiles awkwardly

I ehh thought it would be nice to make some new friends... so I made some hot chocolate and baked Butterbeer cookies. *gives everyone sth to eat and drink

I was doing my Herbology homework when I thought there could be nothing better than sitting at the fireplace with my friends, chatting and eating something sweet. You guys can't imagine how happy I was to find out that there's a big fireplace here. An hour in the kitchen and here I am, eating the cookies and making new friends. 

*listens to everyone telling their stories

*feels welcome and comfortable around all the people present

So gratefull that we spent such nice time together! 

See you ❤

Hey all! Im Zagreus, or Zag for short. Im a first year Slytherin, but Im actually 21 years old because I chose to complete my muggle schooling before returning to Hogwarts! Ive got a flat down in Hogsmeade with the biggest collection of muggle records youve ever seen, and Im hoping to be a proficient potioneer when I graduate! 

Even though Im a bit older, Im still just as new to magic as the rest of you, and Im always up to help with homework or a small friendly chat :)

Hey! It's lovely to meet you all. My name is Hazel and i just can't wait to get started again since I've had a little break. The coming year sounding very exciting and I'm looking forward to getting involved. I'm sure I'll see you all around some time. x

Great to see so many newcomers! Welcome to the Den, Katerina, Rose, Ina, Zagreus, Gracelyn and Hazel. I hope you have a great time chilling with the lions!

Hello Gryffindor's! I'm Omen, a first year Slytherin. Just here to say hi, and to bring a bit of my Slytherin charm your way! Nice to meet you all :) Hope we can be friends!

Hi everyone!

My names Lucia Mayhew and im a half blood. I am enjoying my time here so far and can't wait to take more lessons next year! Looking forward to the Quidditch matches as well that I can watch with my crup!

Nice to meet everyone :)

Hello everyone!

My name is Serena but everyone calls me Reeny.I am a Hufflepuff and i am 13 years old.This is my first year here at HOL.

I am really glad I joined HOL!

Hello Gryffindors! I am not from this house but one of my assignments says I need to post something here, but I am happy to make tons of new friends! My name is Athena Thorns, Ravenclaw, I like muggle studies and herbology classes and my favorite color is dark green :D

Hi Guys! I am Elizabeth and I am turning 13 this year within 4 months time. So i am so excited! My favorite colours are blue and black. But I like blue more becoz of the ocean. As you can see, I like to spend most by time near the ocean breathing the marvelous air and looking at the waves playing on top of each other. My hobbies are singing, drawing, acting and dancing and solving puzzles. When I grow up I want to be an Engineer. Byeee Lorainia and Hello for the next person 

Hi Elizabeth! It's always good to see older students post in here. I love the ocean too, especially the motion of the waves. :)

Hi Gryffindors! My name is Daisy Meadow, and I'm a first year Slytherin just saying hello. I love photography and writing, can't wait to learn more about the people here!

Hi Daisy and Cassiopia! Happy to see you guys in the den. Hopefully you can walk around and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate ^^

Hello Iris! Welcome to Gryffindor :) I hope you're enjoying your stay here at the Den.