Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Hi all. My name is Elizabeth but you can call me Ellie or Azura. I am 12 years old and I have an annoying little sister. I have a lot of hobbies such as singing, drawing, acting etc. My favourite Colours are blue and black. I really love the ocean and I can stay and stare at it all day. I'm active in hol most of the time so you can send me as much as owls you want to!!!!

Hi everyone!  Katie Ring here.  I'm a Hufflepuff and I've been enjoying my time here.  I've learned a lot from the different classes I'm taking, and I'm excited to see what's next!

Hi, I am Elizabeth Albus,

My favourite colour is pink and My favorite food is pizza. My favorite beverage is mango juice. My hobby is dancing. My ambition is to be a doctor.

Hello, I am Hannah.

I'm a first-year Slytherin and have just joined HOL.

I have been a fan of Harry Potter for over 20 years!

I'm currently on holiday from work so stumbled across HOL and now I can live out my dream of attending Hogwarts :)

Patronus: Buzzard

Wand: Cedar wood with a unicorn core 10" and unbending flexibility

Ilvermorny House: Thunderbird

Hiya, my name is Lex (short for Alexandra) and I'm a first year Ravenclaw on HOL. Nice to meet everyone!

Wow! Nice to see you guys! ^^

Welcome to Gryffindor, and happy exploring~ feel free to message me if you need anything around the den

Ps. Don't forget to stop by the Hogwarts frost fair section~

River-Troll.webp

My name is Luna and I'm 30 years old. I am from New York. I am also excited to be taking all of my classes. I am having a very good time and I am really liking the common room.

Hi all Gryffindors! I am Kalajendra Sajaksara and you can call me Kala by the way.

I am a first-year Ravenclaw who loves books and music more than anything else. If you ask about my favorite book, my answer is "Entok" by Okky Madasari. "Matahari" by Agnes Mo is my favorite song that I never get tired of listening to, even though it's been repeated many times.

I'm so interested in Harry Potter since my friends Silvana and Reyyan always talk about it. At first I only knew it at a glance, but when I decided to watch the film, woah I think I liked it (although I haven't read the book). And now I'm in HOL with both of them to explore the Wizarding World.

I hope I can be good friends with you guys. Feel free to send me a message, ehe.

Hello! Nice to see you guys! ^^

Welcome to Gryffindor Common room, and happy exploring~ feel free to message me if you need anything around the den

Ps. Don't forget to stop by the Hogwarts frost fair section~ (you guys still have time to join the activity until 8 Jan 2023 at 23.59 Hol time ^^)

HI Everyone, 

My name is Jaime Gagne and I am a first-year Gryffindor! I am super excited to e a part of HOL and honored to be a part of Gryffindor House. I look forward to getting t know everyone throughout my time here. Currently, I am only taking HOL 101, so that I can get to know the school and the rules. Once I complete that course, I plan to take many more and help us get points to win the cup at the end of the year. We can do it everyone!

Sincerely,

Jaime

Hello Lions :D

I'm visiting from Hufflepuff, I am a first year from the UK. In my free time I like to have arguments with my cat about why he is not allowed more treats. I like reading psychology books, and love geeky TV shows and films so anything like Star Trak, Stargate, Star Wars and remote hanging out with friends in other countries ;D 

Hi Everyone.

I'm Tom Harik from the UK. I'm in my First Year. Can't wait to start and get to know you all. I really love sports. So hoping to be on the quidditch team, 

Hi Jaime, Dylan and Tom, welcome to the Den!

Grab yourself a comfy chair and a mug of your favourite hot drink and join us by the fire.

Hello All! I am Blake Gaunt and this is my first year here at Hogwarts :) I am a somewhat shy Slytherin and I hope to change that by making some new friends here in the castle. I enjoy painting, drawing, beading and writing; i also enjoy some fortnite while im at home. Please feel free to drop me a message if you'd like! :)