Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Great to have you, Adeline!

Hello Everyone! I'm Myrna ( Said Mer-na)

I can't wait to start exploring all the different common rooms and what they have to offer!

I feel like some of the lessons will be really cool as well. 

Tell me your names and your favorite lessons!

CYA!

Welcome to The Den, Myrna! Great to see you. When I was a student, I loved all sorts of classes; off the top of my head, Occlumency, Basic Healing, Forensics, Survival and charms were some of the standouts.

Hello Everybody!

It's so nice to finally meet you all! I hope I don't scare you all off too much with my awkward conversation skills. I can't wait to get to know you all over the next few terms.

Welcome to The Den, Athena! It's lovely to meet you too.

Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself!

My name is Elyse Levine, and I am a First-Year here in Gryffindor. I'm mostly found in the Care of Magical Creatures classroom, reading by the lake, or wandering the halls. Some of my favourite activities include archery, painting, and reading. 

Welcome to The Den, Elyse! Great to see you.

• Like 1

Hello! My Names Amelia. But you can call me Mia. I absolutely love harry potter and yet have now clue why I am a Gryffindor. IRL I am 13yrs old. IRL I also have to wiggle time out to do HOL related things as I am in hard classes at muggle school that have absolutley way to much hard homework!

Bye for now!

-Mia J, 

Great to see you in The Den, Mia!!

Hello Gryffindors.  My name is Skylar Peyton.  I am a Hufflepuff First Year Student. Some of you might have seen me around HOL this school year.  I mostly spend my time in the HOL hallways and in the Hufflepuff Common Room.  But I do like to peek into the other common rooms from time to time to see what activities are happening.  I love making friends and sad that this school year is ending, but looking forward to September for the next school year.  It's nice to meet you all!

Hi! I'm Aura! I recently joined this site, so I'm a first year Ravenclaw or will be when the next term starts up. I'm 15 and love anything to do with space and astrophysics. That's probably why I've always been sorted into Ravenclaw. I'm obsessed with mathematics and really liked chemistry this past year. They're muggle subjects. Before coming to Hogwarts, I did all of my schooling at home. It will be fun to meet other people now that I'm here and hopefully make some friends.

Hi there, Skylar and Aura! Great to see you in The Den.

Hello, hello! I am Ereshkigal (named after the Mesopotamian Goddess of the Underworld) and I'm in Slytherin! It feels so strange commenting in the Gryffindor forums as a non-Gryffindor yet here we all are. I've been on HOL for roughly a week or two and I'm loving every minute of it so far! The variety and choice of classes is incredible. I'm a huge fan of theoretical, numerical or historical subjects and tend to excel in those, but I like to give all kinds of subjects a fair chance. I plan to pass all classes with flying colours over the next seven years and graduate top of my year! Whether that happens or not is another question, but I'll give it a good go!

• Like 1

Welcome Ereshkigal! That's a really cool name, I ended up researching a bit about the goddess thanks to you :)

Hello all!

My name is Dallas, but everyone can call me Dally. I'm a first year Ravenclaw just stopping by to introduce myself and say hello! It's nice to meet everyone! I'm only a few days in but HOL has been great so far. I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone as time goes on! Anyway I think that's all from me for now, thanks for reading - and again, it's wonderful to meet you all!

Hi everyone!!!

My name is Kohaku, first year Gryffindor, super excited to be here! My favorite classes are charms and potions, looking forward to meeting you all!

Hi I'm Kalgri, a first-year Hufflepuff, just popping over to say hello! I tend to spend most of my time in the Hufflepuff Common Room, but I enjoy exploring as well. I'm really looking forward to my first year here and all the classes that are on offer! I'm excited to meet new people and make new friends.

Hello, Griffindors and all fellow HOL students and Proffesors!

I am William 'Will' Ezra Huxley from Slytherin House and I am a first year student. I am excited to be here with all the classes to learned and the activities. I want to win the House Cup for my House and want to be part of the Slytherin Quidditch Team and win the Cup too. I know that we will be a competitor (especially for all you guys from different houses), but life without competition is so boring, right?! :)

Thank you.

*trips into the Common Room*

Helloo everyone, my name is Amethyst Silvermane, as you can gather, I am a First Year Gryffindor, but genuinely in real life I'm 23. Just wanted to pop up and say hello. I'm not really a social person but I am up for whoever wants to have a quick chat with me, however once you do get to know me, I am quite the chatterbox. But genuinely prefer the companionship of animals over humans

Hello all!

I'm Anne-Marie and I'm a first year Ravenclaw!

You can use any pronouns for me but I do prefer they/them but just barely haha.

I love reading and have started to write and I hope to make friends despite my "Oh man I have to talk to people to make friends" anxiety that has always been around since I was a kid (which is, unfortunate haha)

Wow, I can't believe that I haven't posted here yet. Not that I post a lot in the forums, lol. 

A warm welcome to all the visitors to the Den! I'm a fresh first-year, but you're all welcome to ask me questions or just start a conversation. I love to chat with people!

Hi everyone I'm Scarlett (but you can call me Lottie) I'm a first year Hufflepuff. I love the 3 acts (drama, dance, and singing) and hope I can make some friends with the same interests as me.