Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Howdy,

My name is Kelly, or at least it is here at HOL, ( that's not my name irl although my real name does start with a K). I'm very excited and a little nervous for my first year here. So, introducing myself: here we go. I'm from Texas, and I love to sing, knit, bake, sketch, and play games such as world of warcraft. I love meeting new people, so please feel free to say hi!

• Like 1

Welcome to The Den, Kelly! We're delighted to have you with us. Make sure you grab yourself some butterbeer.

hi my names Selene I just wanted to pop in and say hello I'm a new first year from ravenclaw :) you have an amazing warm fireplace be great for reading at well any hoo I'm off to hunt down some more books

Welcome to the Den, Selene. Thanks for dropping by!

Hi Everybody! I'm Micky Dolton, A first-year Ravenclaw and this place looks neat. Cool fireplace and IS THAT A WIZAED CHESS SET. I need to come over and play. I got to go to class though. :(. I'll come by later though. See ya :).

Welcome to the Den, Micky! Stop by any time to play some chess or toast some marshmallows.

Good to see you in The Den, Cole. Thanks for visiting!

Hello there! My name's Annabelle Krum and I'm a first year Hufflepuff.

Honestly, Gryffindor is probably actually the House I know the least about. I knew people from most other Houses, but then Gryffindor it was like a struggle to find anyone who fit the bill. Maybe because all of my friends were anxiety-ridden haha.

I'd love to have a few Gryffindor friends, two of my professors are Gryffindors so I'd love to know more about the House as well.

I would love to participate in next Gryfftoberfest, though I have no idea what that would entail. I made myself so busy with the Huffleween event I totally forgot to come here!

Hope we can get along!

Hi fellow Gryffindors!

I’m Sheila, a first-year, and I’m super excited to meet everyone in Gryffindor, as it is my house. I try to be online as much as I can, so feel free to message me! I love meeting new people, even if it’s online

• Like 1

Welcome to the Den, Sheila! Great to have you with us.

Hellooooo People,

My name is Lou Dawson! Im a firs year I joined a couple of days ago and so far I love ever minute besides the frustration trying to get into the common rooms haha! I love the color brown don't judge me its my favorite color. OL” this morning. My favorite creature is the Phoenix. It's a lovely angelic creature. I Love is colors, gold with a golden beak and talons. It has extraordinary black eyes and a tail as long as a peacock’s. I can go on and on about how much I love Phoenixes but I don't want to be bored so I will stop there.  I hope to see you guys around the castle!!! 

Welcome to Gryffindor Tower, Lou! I hope you have a great time here.

Hey Everyone, I'm Luna Lemongrass and new to HOL this year :)  I thought i had posted in here already but i cant find it so i clearly didn't! Maybe i accidently did a memory spell on myself!  Don't judge me please as i am Gryffindor through and through (every quiz i do and the sorting hat all put me in Gryffindor) but my favourite colour is green!  I love nifflers, hippogriffs and threstrals. :)

• Like 1

No judgement here, Luna, green is an amazing colour! You're also in good company as there are quite a few niffler fans here abouts (they even invaded the Common Room once). So glad you're having fun exploring The Den.

• Like 1

Hi there, Elise! Thanks for stopping by The Den.

Uhm....

Hi! My name is Zara, nice to meet you! I *awkward pause* I like...quidditch. What do you like? My favourite subject is Charms, because Professor Black is very kind. But that doesn't mean you aren't Professor Alton. Vol- ah, uh I-I mean You know - You-Know-Who. Never mind. Well, I must get going, I've still got Defence Against the Dark Arts homework, Ancient Runes homework, and Arithmancy homework.

Glad to have you in the Den, Zara. Good luck with that homework!

Great to see you in The Den, Xalvadora!

Hello Xalvadora! I love magic and fine arts too. Welcome to the den :)

Hi Everyone. My name is Adeline, a first year from Ravenclaw. I love art, reading, exploring and spending time with animals and nature.