Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Hi everyone! My name is Maeve and I'm a first year Slytherin. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. :)  Also to say how excited I am to be part of the HOL community! 

• Like 1

Hi Maeve, welcome to HOL and lovely to see you in The Den! Have lots of fun exploring the castle.

Hi! The name's Lea, and isn't it roaringly splendid to see you guys?!

Okay that was weird but bare with me:

I'm new this year, like a lot of the people who have replied to this thread, and oh boy it's reassuring to know some people are at the same stage as me!

I'm a Gryffindor  (why else would I be here?), and I really like the whole peaceful vibe passed on in the community, so good job everyone!

I hope to see you around!

• Like 1

Hello!

Wow, this place is cool. It actually looks kind of similar to the Slytherin common room! 

Oops! I gotta go, class is starting!

Hi Lysandra. Thanks for stopping by!

Hi, I'm Hannah, as you can probably see.  I enjoy doing assignments like this and hanging out with my fellow Slytherins and earning a lot of points.  I enjoy coloring and helping people and reading books and telling jokes.  Here's a joke for you:  Do you know what Hannah Open Lovegood stands for? HOL!  And I enjoy hanging out with my Bitmoji avatar.  I also enjoy doing craft projects.  That's why I have a craft box.  I also enjoy playing in the snow.  And I also enjoy eating dumplings.

• Like 1

Thanks for stopping by The Den, Hannah. Great to see you here!

Hello, my name is Kaissa and I am a first year Hufflepuff. I enjoy playing chess, piano, swim, reading, and hanging out with friends in my free time. In real life, I have a younger sister, who says hello to all her fellow Lions out here! 

Hi Kaissa! Glad to see you in The Den. Say hi to your sister from us as well.

Hi my name is Kendyll, I am a first year Gryffindor! In my free time I enjoy playing soccer, drawing, adventuring, and hanging out with my friends!kendyll.png

Great to have you here, Kendyll. :D

• Like 1

Hello, Everyone!

I am Evelin Stockom a fellow first year Eagle. You would either find me in the library or wandering around the castle ground taking in the beautiful landscapes. I am very excited to know more about everyone here. 

Hello! My name is Elysia Guerin, a fellow first year Ravenclaw. If you want to know me more, let's be friend and send me a message, I will welcoming you ;)

Hi Willow. Thanks for stopping by! Welcome to The Den

Hello all, just stopping by while exploring the castle. My name is Maya Chocolate and I am a first year Slytherin. Your dorms sure seem nice compared to the dungeons. There's so much light here! Great meeting you all, but I really should get going, lunch is in an hour and after all the wrong turns I make, I might just get there on time. Byeee!

• Like 1

Hi Maya, great to see you in The Den! Good luck on your exploring.

Hello! 

My name is Phoebe, I'm 27 and I'm french. :)

I'm a hug hp fan since i'm six yo, i'm a gryffindor since this time lol. 

I am a job seeker with a passion for literature, history and painting! I spend my time playing sims 4 lol

Welcome to HOL and to Gryffindor Tower, Nesta! Great to have you with us.