Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Hi! A Slytherin here stopping by for their HOL 101 assignment. Here I'm in year one, IRL I'm a 16-year-old Finnish person dreaming of moving to England one day. My pronouns are they/them.

I'm always ready to talk and make new friends, so feel free to if you want.

Hello, its Aedrie Rose from Ravenclaw. I joined HOL last year but wasnt very consistent. Just saying hello and happy holidays!

Hi everybody! *stands up and waves eagerly* I'm so excited to further my journey at HOL and even more excited to meet my classmates. I'll start by saying a little bit about myself. I am a first year Gryffindor. My favorite color is yellow. I love listening to music and playing instruments. I love drawing and anything having to do with art. I love to take care of animals and nurture them to their fullest potential. I like to exceed expectations and do my very best in anything I set my mind to. I will strive to do an outstanding job at anything I dedicate my time to. I am a cat person. I hope to participate in the Book Club and the HOLLERS Club. I am very interested in making new friends as I said earlier. Please make an effort to reach out to me if you can because I would love someone to help guide me through HOL. I guess that's all I really have to say about myself as of right now. I would really appreciate it if you guys would start up a conversation with me as I pass by you in the campus or something. Don't be shy, I'm a pretty social person! I hope to encounter you all later! *smiles and sits back down*

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I signed up for first term of the year. I am really excited. Anyone else in Gryffindor Common Room .d

Note, there is some informations of me,

-my wand, Cypress and dragon heartstring core

-my patronus, Occamy

-my house, Gryffinclaw

-my country, Turkey

Hi Enola, great to see you in The Den!