Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Hello everyone I am Amy Smith, a first year Ravenclaw. I like to be at Hol and I hope to learn new things.

Hi folks,

I am Dani Crespo, a first year Gryffindor. It's very nice to be in the Den, which will be my home for the next seven year. I hope I can give many contribution to Gryffindor. See you around!

Great to have you here, Dani!

Hey, everyone!

I'm Charlie Spencer, a 1st year Ravenclaw. I'm really excited to participate in activities here and hang out in the Den :)

Hi there, Charlie. Welcome :)

Hello everyone. I am Luco, a first year at HOL. I am so excited to be in Gryffindor. Its great to be in the Den I already love it here. I hope to give Gryffindor my best me and to help earn those points for Gyffindor to win the house cup.

See you all around.

Great to have you here, Luco. Welcome! :D

What's up everyone! My name is Gervaise Loxias (or Gerry for short) and I'm a first year. I love off of dad jokes and I will be posting a lot of them! I have never felt more welcomed than I have here so well done! I'm  a very social person so I apologize if I start a conversation with you, I just like to meet new people! I love to make people smile and laugh because I believe that the world could use some more positivity, especially during COVID-19. Please don't be shy and come and say hi (especially if you are in love with Fred Weasley like I am!)

Hi everyone! Thought I would stop by and say hello and hopefully pick up the ropes! 

I'm Maverick Kenmore, or Mave if you want to be friendly. Going to be a first year Slytherin this year. *cue audible gasp!* Don't worry! I plan to be as friendly but as ambitious as I can be! Hope to make the community proud and looking forward to the school year ahead! 

Thank! 

*late as always**

HELLO!! this is Manya Granger... I am in 1st year and a proud Gryffindor.. wanna take Gryffindor in 1st place this year.. i wanna be a proffesor after graduating from HOL. :)))

hope i will make great friends here:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Enters the room looking down to the old carpet's designs, looking at everyone meeting each other* o.o

*too shy to talk to all these people together*

*He sees some students coming over him eager to talk...*

Hey....I'm Jasper Reikevik i'm a first year and... hope to make new friends... (  >.<) I'll try my best...

*looks down to reassure himself, thinking about what they might think of him*

Welcome to the Den, Jasper!

• Thanks 1

Hello Jasper, nice to meet you. I am also a bit shy and unsure but it looks like we will be among lots of friends so let's do this together :)

• Thanks 1