Gryffindor Common Room
Adaleine Shuster

Career Change Overview

You hurry to class, hoping Prof. Snape won't get mad at you. You overslept, and are running late for potions. You pass Prof. Dumbledore, who looks busy, and nod at him. You sprint into the potions classroom, and...what? That's not Prof. Snape!

Prof. Dumbledore has noticed that the professors have gotten bored of their jobs, which has caused a major drop in the quality of their work. As such, he thought it would be fit to have everyone switch classes for the month of January! That's where we come in. You see, some of the professors are having a difficult time adjusting, and who knows more about a class than the people who take it? 

Everything is due on January 31st at 11:59 pm HOL time. There will be two tasks per week, each being worth 10 rubies, plus a bonus 5 rubies if you do every task. 

If you need an alternative task due to accessibility reasons, send me a message and I'll give you a different task. 

We've got a lot of work to do, so let's get started!

On behalf of all of the Hogwarts professors, I'd like to thank everyone for their help. Things are getting back to normal now, but maybe the professors will take away some of the aspects of the swap and continue to use them in their teaching!