Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Oh hi there. 
I'm Septima Lestrange and I'm super excited to meet you all!
I'm 27 years old and from Ohio, US. It's dreadfully dull here and hopefully I'll be moving soon.
I love creating, above all else! I'm an artist, a writer, a musician, I make videos....I just...create! Also literally anything that puts me outside and around trees. 
I'm from Ravenclaw but I'm really excited to meet friends from other houses!

• Like 1

Glad to have you here, Septima! I'm also a writer :D

Hello! My name is Emrys Rune and I am a First Year Hufflepuff. I hope to learn a lot from this school and hope to grow along side each of you!

Hi everyone! Yeah... I'm a Slytherin. But I promise I'm not here to get into any trouble! My name's Ainsley Ashwell and I'm hoping that I'll be able to make a really awesome inter-house friendgroup! If anyone ever needs someone to talk to, I'm always open, especially if you need me to stand up to someone with you :)

• Like 1

Hi Ainsley! Don't worry, we're always very glad to have serpentine visitors stop by. I hope you have fun here in The Den.

Hello Lions!

I hope you don't mind a Hufflepuff coming to visit you guys for a bit!

My name is Sophie and I am a first year student for the Hufflepuff house. I love contributing to any house pride and competitions, if theres any house points involved, I'll be right on it! My favourite classes to attend at the moment are Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures. I hope all of you are doing well, I am excited to get to know everyone,

See you later,

Sophie

*Leaves a house plant on the table* :)

• Like 1

* Comes from Slyhterin* Hey hey everybody don't panic I promise I am a good person i'm not like Draco Malfoy. But I just wanted to visit each common room and see how y'all are doing. I hope you guys are doing good but where are my manners. My name is Setima Mauldron, I am a first year yay for that, In RL I am 13 but that's fine I love Hogwarts either way. But have a good day everybody. Good luck Gryffindor. Bye!:girlsmile:

Edited by Setima Mauldron
I forgot my info

Hello! I am 19 years old (she/they) and I am from the West Midlands, UK but currently live on the south coast of England to study Psychology at university! Along with Harry Potter, I love listening to music, hanging out with friends and being addicted to the internet.

Hello, My name is Scarlett Malfoy (yes Draco Malfoy's wife)  and I am 14 years old. I am part of Gryffindor house however I have been sorted into Slytherin on here. I just wanted to come on here and say hello to you all and let you all know that if you want a friend to talk, I am here for you. 

Heya Scarlet! 

Welcome to the den ! :DD

You can definitely talk to me and send me a HOL message whenever you want! :))

Hi everyone , I am  Cadyna Ldh and I am new at HOL this year. I feel so lucky and excited to be here, eventhough I am not a Gryffindor (but i guess that is okay).

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy year here, and apologize if my english is not the best, I am spanish actually.

Okay, bye!

Hey, Gryffs, 1st yr Hufflepuff here! I'm only here bcos I need to for my HOL 1O1 class but I'm glad I am bcos you guys seem like a wild ride, pretty much as I expected lol! Anyway, I've popped in and now I'm gonna pop back out, see ya when I see ya! =^~^=

Hello everyone!

I am a first year Hufflepuff and a writer for The WT. I like your common room, it's very regal.

Edited by Kat Silver

Hi Kat. Lovely to have you stop by!