Gryffindor Common Room

The show was a runaway success! Professor Decibel couldn't be more delighted. I've just got to walk her down to the gates to catch the Night Bus back to WADA (you wouldn't believe how many trunks she brought with her....)

She's asked me to pass on her warmest regards and congratulations to all 'the dazzling young stars we discovered during this month of comedy, tragedy and musicality' (I think that was it, anyway...).

Thank you to every last one of you who took part and made the stage a magical place. All rubies should have been awarded now but in all the Gryfftoberfest excitement, I may have messed up my calculations a little. If you think anything's missing, do let me know!

Lastly, I need to thank my co-star, Adaleine, for her creativity and helpfulness during the whole production. Thanks, Ada!

Now, I really must catch Professor Decibel up with these trunks before she has one of her deva moments...

Thanks Sky, Ada, and Professor Decibel for holding this fantastic event :D Am I allowed to walk around in my costumes the rest of the year? (I may either way) *waltzes off in her victorian style dress* 

Thank you, Sky and Ada! I had fun answering the trivia questions and solving the puzzle tasks. :)

Thanks a lot Prof. Sky, Ada, and Prof. Decibel! It was fun being a part of this all.

Thank you all so much. This was a lot of fun and not stressful at all! 

Prof. Decibel was so nice.

Thanks Sky and Ada for such a fun and wonderful activity <3